OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice low bodyfat - time to bulk though! :D

Then again that's only if that's what you're after - I'm a fan of being big rather than cut. Obviously I'd rather be both, but if I had a choice I choose big!

How much do you weigh how tall are you?

I used to be much bigger. This was me at 210lbs a few years ago.

2e31mog.jpg

Finally got round to taking a few pics and uploading them... 18 months after the last lot lol :D

Wheels
Legs.jpg

Chong what good exercises do you use to build the outer element of the thigh, I don't seem to have an issue so much in building the muscle just above the knee more on the inside of the leg - sorry I don't know the techical names for these muscles but assume it's all part of the quads??

I'm slightly limited following a knee injury but that can take a little more punishment now I think....

Any advice appreciated

Cheers

Paul

My left wheel - Feb 2008 just after reconstruction op- don't ever rupture your Cruciate Ligament (Did this Sept last year :( )

n513130319_913377_7279.jpg

Pretty skinny compared to Chong lol :(

Still well on the road to recovery now and have started to get some good muscle back!:)

Am hoping to begin deaflifts soon as i've never done them before and they look pretty good!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:p

Laugh it up old man!! :mad:

;)

Looking great dude, awesome back. Just as I thought I was getting close you go and move the goal posts!

Would love to get down the gym and start catching up but i'm carrying a few injuries at the moment, chief of which is this:

Injured Ankle001.jpg

I was doing a bodypump class and fell off the step :o :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was doing a bodypump class and fell off the step :o :rolleyes:

*cough*

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:p

hehe

seriously though, you arent the first person I have heard that has done that, quite a few people have rolled ankles and caused a fair bit of pain and bruising!
that one particularly doesnt look good, hope it clears up soon :]

All the women you ever brought home whilst living at Crookes, all this time you was covering the fact you were gay... I KNEW IT!! :eek:

I knew i'd get stick for the bodypump comment but if I could just explain......

It started as a comment to a couple of the guys who did the class that "bodypump was for girls!". They challenged me to try it and bet I wouldn't last the full hour. I did the first class a few weeks ago and while it was hard work, determination and pride got me to the end covered in sweat and completely exhausted. Funny how going from 8rep sets to 32rep sets is a shock to the system ;) Done 3 classes in total now and I actually enjoy it, there's a good vibe and if you man up and do proper pressups, dips, squats etc (unlike the girls version that the other lads are happy to perform) its a serious workout.

And as a final attempt to assert my masculinity I'd like you all to know that I squat on a monday lunchtime then do the bodypump monday evening! Raarrr :mad: :D

ps. you guys are missing out on some serious camel toes! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom