OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
hehe, my woman has challenged me to do bodypump with her, she does it after a spinning class!
be damned if you would see me dieing in a studio though (which is what would happen) :D

Oh right! So you're happy to take the **** out of me but you're not man enough to do it yourself?! :rolleyes::D

Would be funny to see you in a class, people would be wondering why they needed "security" :p

Soldato
Laugh it up old man!! :mad:

;)

Looking great dude, awesome back. Just as I thought I was getting close you go and move the goal posts!

Would love to get down the gym and start catching up but i'm carrying a few injuries at the moment, chief of which is this:

I was doing a bodypump class and fell off the step
Serves you right for being a perv lol... wonder what you was looking at to make you fall off the step in the first place..?!! ;) :D
Ohhh I dunno.... ;)

Looking big dude - we're the same weight give or take a pound or two, but you just look BIG :( Dammit - need to work harder!
Oh I don't know about that mate, you're carrying some quality lean mass going from your pics with low bodyfat... not an easy thing to achieve for a natural!

Soldato
Took some new pics with my webcam. The other pics I took made me look so skinny. Not sure why the webcam pics do me more justice. :confused:

2ag51xg.jpg

4hdt7o.jpg

msgmed.jpg

Not the best with posing or facial expressions. :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
good work, nice and lean :]
the pics make it look like your chest is not too developed, yet you have very big tris in comparison, do you find your tris over power your chest during chest movements?

what about a leg and back pic?

Soldato
Yea, I feel my triceps do all the work in chest movements. I've never been able to make my chest grow. I guess this makes me an ectomorph?

The ECTOMORPH

* Definitive "Hard Gainer"
* Delicate Built Body
* Flat Chest
* Fragile
* Lean
* Lightly Muscled
* Small Shouldered
* Takes Longer to Gain Muscle
* Thin

No leg pic.

I posted this back pic a few pages ago.

xfb2pz.jpg

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11583308&postcount=1614

Man of Honour
Great aesthetics on your back :) Shame about the chest else you'd be really well rounded - and have a perfect physique - don't mean to be harsh btw! :o

I'd say you're more likely to be an ectomorph too - but in spite of that you've done stonkingly well. :) You should be happy. :)

Soldato
Hi all.

Been reading GordyR's sticky for some time. You'll see why below :p

100_0081.jpg

Despite the 60's style bathroom, this was just over 1 year ago. 5'7", 119lb. Far too small, so i took steps to bulk up.

Today, i just weighed in at 168lb. This is largely due to the fact i got lazy about 2 months ago and have piled on a few too many pounds :p i think 150 would be about right.

Now it's time to diet and cut. No current pics, it's embarassing. I'll check back in 6 months with some results :p

Caporegime
Hi all.

Been reading GordyR's sticky for some time. You'll see why below :p

Despite the 60's style bathroom, this was just over 1 year ago. 5'7", 119lb. Far too small, so i took steps to bulk up.

Today, i just weighed in at 168lb. This is largely due to the fact i got lazy about 2 months ago and have piled on a few too many pounds :p i think 150 would be about right.

Now it's time to diet and cut. No current pics, it's embarassing. I'll check back in 6 months with some results :p

post up, it will give you motivation while cutting :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom