*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Not going to happen.

Could be in talks with Amazon for a multiple amount of other reasons.

As above.

I would literally bet 10k on this being absolute BS.

It would damage MS far more than raw profit margins suggest.

It is very important for them as a way of championing "the OS for every device" and Cloud/azure/onedrive futrue thing they have going on.

That, Plus usage of Kinect outside of Xbox

Does Bing work that way?

Well the Bing app just searches locally. But i'm saying if i'm in IE and on the Bing website can i tell it to search with voice...or say if i went to google how do i voice search?

Not really a big thing as i think i'll only use it on popular sites but it just seemed odd not to be able to do an internet seach with voice.

has anybody had issues with the Kinect not responding to voice commands? Mine doesn't seem to be listening at all.

Mine didn't work much but seems better after the update. I find if i'm on my own then it works almost flawlessly. If there are others around making slight noise then it will not pick it up correctly.

Mine didn't work much but seems better after the update. I find if i'm on my own then it works almost flawlessly. If there are others around making slight noise then it will not pick it up correctly.

Unplugging everything and leaving it off for a bit seemed to fix my issue. Strange as I'd not had one problem with it previously.

lol I bought Ryse at £49.99.......and Forza £49.99 and nfs £49.99 and powerstar before the sale and lococycle before the sale all digital. I'm not disappointed though as I paid for some serious day one convenience.

lol I bought Ryse at £49.99.......and Forza £49.99 and nfs £49.99 and powerstar before the sale and lococycle before the sale all digital. I'm not disappointed though as I paid for some serious day one convenience.

That Currys screw up with the code landed me all my games nearly half price lol.

That Currys screw up with the code landed me all my games nearly half price lol.

Only one I regret is need for speed it's too damn fast at full speed and too blurry at 30fps at 220mph compared to the pc version because of all the awesome weather effects. Wish I bought the pc version then I'd feel compelled to go beyond the tutorial lol.

Hopefully this is the start of X1 digital deals although the UK still get shafted.

Ryse goes on sale tomorrow until 24th for:
US: $39.00 (£23.93)
UK: £35

I still won't be picking up at that price though as thats still quite expensive for what is apparently a very short game.

Only one I regret is need for speed it's too damn fast at full speed and too blurry at 30fps at 220mph compared to the pc version because of all the awesome weather effects. Wish I bought the pc version then I'd feel compelled to go beyond the tutorial lol.

Never really got back into NFS, but wasn't their a largish patch for it?
Did you try it with that applied?

Back
Top Bottom