*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Rumours are that Microsoft are in very early talks with Amazon about selling the Xbox division...

Awesome news, I would be able to see my wishlist on the homescreen and they could bombard me with things I might be interested in because I searched for a lego death star.

I don't believe that will happen, the xbox is dead if that happens.

Does anyone know how to force the update if you don't use instant on?

I ended up setting it to instant on, went to the gym, came back and i got the update when i first turned the console on a couple of hours later.

They've added how long ago people started following you, so now you know who the new follower are.

Just played dead rising and there is definitely improvement before it looked like
it had to much sharpness now it seem like they have toned it down a little.

Anybody else ?

Not for Titanfall ( im assuming same default filter they used in other games), but played TF a lot as my update didn't happen, came back tonight after the update, looks miles better, no jaggies etc.

Switched mine on and can see it has updated, miffed that I still cant delete the Dead Rising Demo though, or am I missing something?

You should be able to, I uninstalled the Kineck Sports Rivals demo and AC IV no probs. Is there not an uninstall option when you press the menu button while sitting on the demo tile?

You should be able to, I uninstalled the Kineck Sports Rivals demo and AC IV no probs. Is there not an uninstall option when you press the menu button while sitting on the demo tile?

Yep there is, i just deleted dead rising demo, nba14 demo, Ryse and COD Ghosts as i no longer play those games.

Glad we now have the option to delete our games. Update seems to have made a little bit of difference to my kinect voice commands...before i had to literally shout at it lol. Liking the new battery indicator too option.

Good update and hoping for more better updates in the future. Hoping that the dashboard becomes as good, if not better than the 360 one which i loved.

Does this controller make noises like a wii remote or is something broke? Playing Titanfall i can hear a right noise coming from the controller.

Normal or known problem?

Back
Top Bottom