*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

looking at picking up an xbox one next week but have a quick question that my google fu couldnt answer

I gave my 360 to the kids but im going to use the same live account they use on the one. Is it possible to use the 360 and the one with 1 live account at the same time? or is it going to kick one of us off when the other logs on?

cheers

looking at picking up an xbox one next week but have a quick question that my google fu couldnt answer

I gave my 360 to the kids but im going to use the same live account they use on the one. Is it possible to use the 360 and the one with 1 live account at the same time? or is it going to kick one of us off when the other logs on?

cheers

You can use the same account at the same time, it doesn't matter.

Does this controller make noises like a wii remote or is something broke? Playing Titanfall i can hear a right noise coming from the controller.

Normal or known problem?

What kind of noise? Sure it's not the rumble triggers?

cheers

As stated you can log on both, you can also create extra live accounts on the One for your kids and they will have full access to everything on the Xbox One (family accounts log on up to 10 users and all DLC works for all users).

They will still have log on as the master account on the 360 though.

I want to know if anyone has 2 Xbox Ones yet and if you can have a "child" account logged onto one while the master is on another.

Just checked with my wife and my Xbone has updated. Must have done it overnight as my controller (battery) died yesterday and there wasn't a battery indicator then.

Looking forward to downloading the Titanfall beta & playing DR3 again minus the rather jarring sharness filter.

Does the controller give any flashing indication that the battery is about to go?..apart from the 5 seconds of death indication is gives.

I don't think so (hence the requirement for the indicator). I did think it dimmed the Xbox logo a bit when it was running low, but it must have been my eyes playing tricks on me as it didn't do it yesterday.

Loving the X1 so far. Just got the voice functions working pretty well although think might move Kinect to above the TV as appartently it works better there.

Anyway is there a way to seach the internet with voice. I can open IE and it opens bing but i can't enter a search with voice. I can navigate to a web page by saying 'browse to ...' but i want to enter into a search box. Is it possible?

Loving the X1 so far. Just got the voice functions working pretty well although think might move Kinect to above the TV as appartently it works better there.

Anyway is there a way to seach the internet with voice. I can open IE and it opens bing but i can't enter a search with voice. I can navigate to a web page by saying 'browse to ...' but i want to enter into a search box. Is it possible?

Does Bing work that way?

I don't think so (hence the requirement for the indicator). I did think it dimmed the Xbox logo a bit when it was running low, but it must have been my eyes playing tricks on me as it didn't do it yesterday.

I know the Xbox lights on the console and Kinect adapt to local light levels (if it's darker they will be dimmer etc.) but I don't know if that extends to the controller light, could be a possible explanation?

I visible "pulsing" or something would be nice though on the pad to indicate low battery, although rumble does stop working when batteries are low, so that's a sort of indicator.

I know the Xbox lights on the console and Kinect adapt to local light levels (if it's darker they will be dimmer etc.) but I don't know if that extends to the controller light, could be a possible explanation?

I visible "pulsing" or something would be nice though on the pad to indicate low battery, although rumble does stop working when batteries are low, so that's a sort of indicator.

Possibly, although it was probably just my eyes.... :p

A visible pulsing or as I mentioned (I saw it dammit! :mad::D) a dimming of the xbox logo would be a nice visual indicator of a low battery. Now we have a indicator it isn't so much of a an issue (not that it was a massive one in the first place - for me at least) but it would still be nice to have a "quick indicator" without havin to, in effect, pause the game.

Well if we have an indicator on screen, why not just bring up a xBox message as the % drops, so one message at 10% another at 5, then a warning your controller is shutting down.

Back
Top Bottom