*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Is there no way of looking under each game installed on your Xbox One and deleting certain things anymore? I was wanting to delete my FIFA profile.

Under the new update you should be able to go to the Games and Apps tile, click options on the game you want and delete save data.

Hopefully this is the start of X1 digital deals although the UK still get shafted.

Ryse goes on sale tomorrow until 24th for:
US: $39.00 (£23.93)
UK: £35

I still won't be picking up at that price though as thats still quite expensive for what is apparently a very short game.

Can we make a US account on the XB1 buy the game then use it on a UK account?

Apparently setting your region to US (by using the localisation setting) gives you access to the US store, id be wary doing it though.

Meh I basically have every game available digitally and I've done it by doing that. Not been banned as of yet haha did it on launch too..

Just make sure you choose a state that has no sales tax etc or it becomes closely priced to the UK version anyway..

Meh I basically have every game available digitally and I've done it by doing that. Not been banned as of yet haha did it on launch too..

Just make sure you choose a state that has no sales tax etc or it becomes closely priced to the UK version anyway..

Nice, so I can pick up US games before they are launched here just by changing the region? I notice Rayman already on the US store.

How do you change the state?

Did someone poo in your cornflakes today?

Not sure why someone must have poo'd in my cornflakes for pointing out that paying £10 more for a digital copy you can't resale is not a great offer.

At least it's a step in the right direction by MS to lower the prices for digital games.

I agree and said as much yesterday

Also link for £25 Ryse please?

Not sure if I can link to the popular audio visual forums market place where listings of Ryse are selling for £23-£25...

Last edited:
Does dead rising often fail on the load screens for anyone else? Had it crash my xbox twice now! Infuriating.
(started it up around 10 times since I got it, fine once running)

I've turned quick start up from game off.. (hoping this helps)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom