Soldato
Just finished making this......

Behold the many shapes of MTA99!! :D

MTA99.jpg

TC1

TC1

Permabanned
mehl9.jpg

This was taken of me last summer when i had been training really hard and taking 6 gallons of Creatine a day! :D

Caporegime
Please don't let this thread be filled with pointless spam pics like that above... either post pics of your body or don't post pics! Yes the thread has a light-hearted element, but it's still been created for a specific reason so lets not let it veer too far sideways eh? :o

TC1

TC1

Permabanned
Richdog said:
Please don't let this thread be filled with pointless spam pics like that above... either post pics of your body or don't post pics! Yes the thread has a light-hearted element, but it's still been created for a specific reason so lets not let it veer too far sideways eh? :o

Oh for goodness sake, come back down to earth will you! Anyway, that is a pic of me!! :D

Caporegime
Well, just took a pic with a really crappy webcam... this picture is terrible for showing any definition due to the angle and light-sources but hopefully it will show that i've got a fair bit more muscle on me than before... abs are literally 2x bigger, as are my pecs. If it's too crap i'll take a better one tommorrow.

Picture-18.jpg

TC1

TC1

Permabanned
Richdog said:
Well, just took a pic with a really crappy webcam... this picture is terrible for showing any definition due to the angle and light-sources but hopefully it will show that i've got a fair bit more muscle on me than before... abs are literally 2x bigger, as are my pecs. If it's too crap i'll take a better one tommorrow.

Picture-18.jpg

Gee, you are skinny mate. Try using some protein powder and try and use heavy weights - low reps.

Soldato
TC1 said:
Gee, you are skinny mate. Try using some protein powder and try and use heavy weights - low reps.

Woah, hold on there. We all have different goals, different targets and have different routines. We are all also at different stages. From what I've read from Richdog, he's fairly new at this and has learnt a lot from some of the guys here and is still learning like the rest of us. Your comment lacks any sort of understanding of this.

@ Richdog, you've made brilliant progress, your arms are a lot better defined and there's good contrast between your forearms too. Your deltoids are starting to take form too as are your triceps. Keep up the good work. :)

Caporegime
TC1 said:

lol... I do use protein powder and heavy weights at low reps. :D

What do you expect after 3 months, miracles? :p

Linoge said:
Woah, hold on there. We all have different goals, different targets and have different routines. We are all also at different stages. From what I've read from Richdog, he's fairly new at this and has learnt a lot from some of the guys here and is still learning like the rest of us. Your comment lacks any sort of understanding of this.

@ Richdog, you've made brilliant progress, your arms are a lot better defined and there's good contrast between your forearms too. Your deltoids are starting to take form too as are your triceps. Keep up the good work. :)

Cheers mate. :)

Soldato
TC1 said:

Here's a real stab in the dark............i'm guessing you're either smaller than Richdog or you're carrying much more fat and posting that made you feel better :rolleyes:

The longer you've spent lifting the more you appreciate the time and effort it takes to add lean muscle and/or lose fat. There's a respect between people, much in the same way as boxers, that to achieve a certain level of development you have to make certain sacrifices.

I'm pretty sure you've got the point, comments like that are pointless and only show you up as being a n00b.

Richdog, keep up the good work and prove this guy wrong.

Soldato
NO NO, C'mon guys, give TC1 a chance! Clearly he has some great knowledge of body building to be shared so I think we should hear from him how Richdog should improve his workout.

So far we have have started at TC1 basics, rules 101: Eat protein powder, use heavy weights, use low reps.

So is there any more advice? Or is that it? Damn if it's that easy I have nothing to worry about! :eek:

Caporegime
Ahh leave him, it really doesn't matter. I'd never let someones comment on a net forum bother me. Fact is i'm making some good progress and at least i'm not overweight and out of shape like 3/4 of the UK population... i'm happy with my bod at the mo. :)

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Richdog said:
Ahh leave him, it really doesn't matter. I'd never let someones comment on a net forum bother me. Fact is i'm making some good progress and at least i'm not overweight and out of shape like 3/4 of the UK population... i'm happy with my bod at the mo. :)

That's right, you should be happy. In fact, I'm happy with it too....can I have it? :D

Good progress though.

I suppose staying up all night posting in GD doesn't help - you need the rest to grow!

I could never post my picture, too flabby at the moment. I look like a short fat version of chewbacca.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Richdog said:
So basically you're short, fat and ugly and you're taking the mick out of my body? Quality. :D

I never said I'm ugly :(

but yeah...I got a nerve though lol.

but don't worry, I wont say you're skinny. Seems like you're going in a good direction, especially your arms.

Soldato
Raz said:
I never said I'm ugly :(

but yeah...I got a nerve though lol.

but don't worry, I wont say you're skinny. Seems like you're going in a good direction, especially your arms.

Yeah, I think you'll find a lot of the sports section guys aren't huge and I think you'll find most of us prefer it that way...

Plus, I'd value the input of someone who puts in the effort and research to make a change rather than someone who might be proud of himself for being well built and wants to berate others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom