OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
119x7id.jpg

Back pic, posing is crap tho just opened my arms up lol.

Soldato
Started going to the gym a few months back and already started noticing a difference :D
The guy I work out with said that taking pictures and looking back every so often is a good way to notice a difference, which I might do to be honest. First few weeks I could really see a quick difference, now it's just slowly building up I guess.
Haven't really started taking any shakes yet, but i've been told n.o.x. is pretty good to take before a workout.
Only thing thats slightly bothering me is that around my shoulders and biceps i've started getting stretch marks, guessing there's nothing I can do about that though. Anyone else had this problem?

Just realised this probably should have gone in the gym rats section :o

Last edited:
Soldato
I've got heavily stretch marked armpits. At first when they were small I didn't mind as I thought they were kool. Now they span 13CM and were quite unsightly untill I started using bio-oil. They're still seen but are much lighter in colour and fading. It should minimise the spread if you were to moisturise the area with something regulary.

I've got them on the back of the armpits now too and they have come a fair way down the bicep but luckily are just out of sight when wearing t-shirts.

I've been taking pictures over the last 2 years but more specifically since using bio-oil so will post up my progress with it once I finish this current bottle. It's not expensive really was about £25 for 2 bottles which has lasted since July so far and should see me to the end of December. I used a load when I got sunburnt on my back too so should last longer.

Associate
stretch marks are good fun. battle scars.

My backs got them u can see the redness, got them under armpit, and up into the side of the chest where armpit is, biceps are covered in them etc.

I was gonna use bio oil once but I really can't be bothered putting it on 2x a day so just gave it to my mum.

Soldato
stretch marks are good fun. battle scars.

My backs got them u can see the redness, got them under armpit, and up into the side of the chest where armpit is, biceps are covered in them etc.

I was gonna use bio oil once but I really can't be bothered putting it on 2x a day so just gave it to my mum.

agreed, have got stretch marks under both my arms, after a hard workout they are bright red, one is about 6 inches long :(

but saying that, like you i can't be bothered to apply anything to them, think of them as a progress report lol

Associate
But no traps :(.

Erm didn't think anyones traps popped out when pulling yourself forward in a lat spread? Even take a look at most of the top bbers? they don't have this. Thats like saying no quads when looking at the hamstrings :S?

014.jpg

back_lat_spread.jpg

paris-rear-latspread-2x3.jpg

Looks like no 1 has any traps then eh?

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep, I don't think it's even possible to flex your traps when you're flaring your lats. :p Try it.

edit: wow nice instertions on that first guy!

Last edited:
Associate
Yep, I don't think it's even possible to flex your traps when you're flaring your lats. :p Try it.

edit: wow nice instertions on that first guy!

Yep same lol. If any of you know of a way to do it give me a shout!

And yah took those guys off google, a lot bigger then me but then that was the point lol to show what I mean.

disturbingly big.

Cheers bud.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
If you managed to pop your traps while doing a Lat spread I think you would end up in the Hospital! LOL

Last edited:
Soldato
bicep, to prove him wrong, give us a front relaxed, and front tensed (most muscular, to pop them traps out)

I don't fancy you, just be nice to see your composition from the front which I don't think we've seen

Back
Top Bottom