OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
... I want ur babies...

On a more normal note, you've got a pretty decent back there! and ur shoulders are looking quite impressive, Any tips to good shoulders? mine seem to be meh tbh, I want big round shoulders!!

Associate
Some people like to banter and cajole like minded fellows, too. Obviously you're not one of them :p

How could you not get that from people posting pics of Arnie and other Mr. O's to compare to someone on a (primarily) computer based forum, I mean... seriously?

The initial post that tank wrote did not seem like he was having some banter. B1c3p posted some pictures to argue his case (to prove a point, not for a laugh, by the looks of it - which he did successfully), Tank then followed - this is when it may started to seem like banter. But like I said, it initially looked as though he was truly of the impression that b1c3p has "no traps". I still believe that it was a foolish statement to make.

If it would really please you, I will never back up someone when their well built physique comes under unnecessary criticism again.

Soldato
I'm crap at lat spreads but I just tried a couple of pics to see if I could get my traps to flare out - couldn't really manage it.

latback.jpg

And a double bi where the lats are far more engaged - still **** posing though! LOL! That's why I'm never competing! ;)

doublebi.jpg

Shoulders look uneven, but it's just the angle of the pic unfortunately :(
You should be proud of that body, you earnt it! Very impressive.

Man of Honour
OP
Could do with a challenge! :D

Stats aren't too bad at the moment, but I've only got back into my training hard in the last month - give me another 2 months and I'll be back up to full strength! :cool:

Associate
I was trying to complement you on something in particular but I just can't, everything looks proportionate.
looks like a sturdy back you got there, just give me 2 more years and I'll catch up.:D

Man of Honour
Solid amount of definition there FF! Looking pretty thick. If anything your shoulders are overpowering your biceps, but I don't personally consider that to be a major sin.

Soldato
Is a pose where you show of both biceps. I think it's actually 'rear double bicep' and 'front double bicep' but I don't think the FDB is requested much anymore and the RDB is just known as the DB.

Caporegime
Is a pose where you show of both biceps. I think it's actually 'rear double bicep' and 'front double bicep' but I don't think the FDB is requested much anymore and the RDB is just known as the DB.

Oh okay...thought it just might be a pose that showed something off I wasn't aware of :o

Ta for clarifying :)

that the only post I like doing, RDB :D Only part of my body I can say looks half decent...in comparison to the rest of me anyway :p

Back
Top Bottom