OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
OP
I really need to find some good lighting to take a pic. Vascularity has improved so much, as well as the striations/separations in the shoulders. Back thickness and leg definition has improved a lot too. My cephallic vein is now quite visible all they way up to the shoulder :cool:

Caporegime
I really need to find some good lighting to take a pic. Vascularity has improved so much, as well as the striations/separations in the shoulders. Back thickness and leg definition has improved a lot too. My cephallic vein is now quite visible all they way up to the shoulder :cool:

Use something other than a candle to light your house then? :p

Soldato
I don't know matey, we've all been waiting for you to tell us all! ;)

I was hoping you'd invite me to come and give my opinion :(:p

My dad was a hairy bloke, always walking around with his shirt off whenever possible. Rocking the hairy back didn't really do it but the austin powers chest and stomach rug never failed.

Caporegime
Jay Cutler's traps puff when doing lat spread..

k01zeu.jpg

Though I suspect his Traps are just that ****ing huge they look puffed to mere mortals like me.

Soldato
Jay Cutler's traps puff when doing lat spread..

k01zeu.jpg

Though I suspect his Traps are just that ****ing huge they look puffed to mere mortals like me.

agreed, in a complete league of their own,his traps even when relaxed are INSANE, like they're bulging to get out of the skin lol

Associate
119x7id.jpg

You can easily see that his upper traps are much higher than his shoulders. Look good considering the angle.

I also have a feeling that people have no idea what traps are. They are not just the bit between your neck and shoulders, they go down the centre of your back, too.

Considering that the lighting sucks and he is a little bit 'smooth' in the picture, I'd say that he looks good.

Using a cut-up Arnie as an example is a tad fruitless. As far as I'm aware, B1c3p is not at dangerously low levels of body fat (hence, "smooth"), has not been practising poses for thousands of hours and is not intending to compete in Mr Olympia.

Some people like to moan.

Yes, I made a little illustration in case people don't understand.

Caporegime
Some people like to banter and cajole like minded fellows, too. Obviously you're not one of them :p

How could you not get that from people posting pics of Arnie and other Mr. O's to compare to someone on a (primarily) computer based forum, I mean... seriously?

Man of Honour
OP
I'm crap at lat spreads but I just tried a couple of pics to see if I could get my traps to flare out - couldn't really manage it.

latback.jpg

And a double bi where the lats are far more engaged - still **** posing though! LOL! That's why I'm never competing! ;)

doublebi.jpg

Shoulders look uneven, but it's just the angle of the pic unfortunately :(

Back
Top Bottom