1 Series - F20

But why a hatchback, just looks horrid in the 1 and 3 series. But then if he wants a hatchback then there are better choices to be found. But if he's happy then so be it.

Im looking at the 135i coupe for myself, as ive discounted a number of cars already.

But why a hatchback, just looks horrid in the 1 and 3 series.

There isn't a 3 Series hatchback. I'm not sure what you are on about now?

But then if he wants a hatchback then there are better choices to be found.

Like what? A Golf GTI (ie, something with similar performance) is pushing £30k with options as well. Looks aside the new 1 Series is a genuinelly good car.

It looks like a sloth from the front.

I am sure it is a nice car though! I normally like white but i don't think it suits this particular car. Blue looks better

[TW]Fox;21517960 said:
There isn't a 3 Series hatchback. I'm not sure what you are on about now?

Like what? A Golf GTI (ie, something with similar performance) is pushing £30k with options as well. Looks aside the new 1 Series is a genuinelly good car.

What about the Ti models, i know they dont make them anymore but they did at one point and they looked terrible. The one series should have gone the same way with only coupe versions.

I couldnt believe a GTi costs that much with options until i checked, so yeah not a bad choice after all.

What about the Ti models, i know they dont make them anymore but they did at one point and they looked terrible. The one series should have gone the same way with only coupe versions.

You think BMW should have entered the medium sized hatchback market with... only a Coupe?

What?

[TW]Fox;21518028 said:
You think BMW should have entered the medium sized hatchback market with... only a Coupe?

What?

From a business pov, they did it exactly right. I just dont like them. I like the coupe versions as it looks like the e46.

I don't have any useful input I'm afraid but my GOD I didn't think it was possible to make the 1 series even more ugly but by gum they've managed it :eek: That blue looks much better than Yawn White though

Sorry but for me the new 1 is an absolutely hideous looking motor in any guise. Cant actually believe how awkward they look in the metal, that snout looks grafted on. If you must, must have one then at least make sure its got a half decent engine in it :p

I don't really understand the 1 series looks either tbh.

[TW]Fox;21517082 said:
It's the best colour BMW ever did :eek:

Agreed, that blue is nice!

Car now ordered :)
I went for Estoril blue but dropped the visibility pack, as I felt I could better spend £1.2k elsewhere.

I can't wait !!!

Doh, no vis pack means thsoe horrible halogen reflectors :( Vis pack is essential on cars where the non-Xenon fitted cars have reflectors.

If you must spend £27000 on a 118i at least make sure it doesnt have the same crappy lights as a Kia Picanto.

Last edited:
Going to buck the trend here and say the white looks better than the Estoril blue. Although I probably wouldn't have a 1 in either colour.

Not keen on the price, but I don't mind the 1 really, at least not with a decent level of trim.

Back
Top Bottom