Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Other

Votes: 16 1.6%
  • Abstain

Votes: 80 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Deluded because they believe what they are being told, like I say you eventually learn to cut through the BS.
And as i said, there are plenty of older people still taking everything at face value. Don't sit there and claim that its only the young like we are all idiots.

I've read enough on here to see younger voters dismissing the conservatives time and time again based on what they may of heard about the thatcher years.
Becuase a tech forum is entirely indicitive of the country? As i said, not so long ago the Tories would have won by a landslide regardless, now that might be in doubt and its the younger yoters fault? Because no-one over 40 is voting for the lib dems right?

Experience counts for everything in my book, you will turn round in years to come and rue your passion for change.

And as i said, what experience would a Cameron cabinet have over a Clegg one? neither will have anyone in it that was part of a prevous cabinet meaning that you think the Tory experience is hereditary, like peerages perhaps?

You can't expect us all to agree.

I dont, but you cant expect me as a young person to sit by idly while you accuse us of being deluded because we dont conform to YOUR view.

Associate
I dont think I have ever been this giddy about an election. Guess it's the prospect of getting rid of these Labour crooks.

Voted Conservatives

And the Cycle continues.

Despite Nick Clegg using the "old parties" term a bit too much, you have to ask yourself. whats the point of trying the same two parties who are 2 terms everyone gets fed up with how they have screwed things and then vote the other one back in.

Why not give someone else a go.

Man of Honour
How about because the biggest issue this country faces is the economy and debt and none of the top 3 have gotten close to explaining more than 20% of how this money will be recouped.

They always say you cannot complain if you don't vote.

Well how can you vote if you don't know what the parties are going to do with the biggest issue facing the country. It should be laid out for us to make a choice about. It gets on my bits that none of them will discuss it because it's a vote loser and none of them want to properly discuss immigration because of the votes it might lose.

Anytime there is a poll on what issues concern the voting public in this country the economy comes out top. Therefore the issue that concerns most of us we are all voting for a party with only a 5th of the knowledge of what they are actually going to do post election. Thats a farce tbh.

I will be voting Lib Dem in the hope of a hung parliment, so these schoolboys can see what it's actually like to work together instead of poo pooing each others ideas just because they think they have to. Also I can't vote for one over the other because I don't actually know what they will do. Having a hung parliment will buy me some more time to see WTF they actually would do.

I don't disagree with any of that. However at least you're taking a stand by representing your views by voting. :)

Soldato
And as i said, there are plenty of older people still taking everything at face value. Don't sit there and claim that its only the young like we are all idiots.

I said delusional not idiots.

Becuase a tech forum is entirely indicitive of the country? As i said, not so long ago the Tories would have won by a landslide regardless, now that might be in doubt and its the younger yoters fault? Because no-one over 40 is voting for the lib dems right?

A popular high membership forum can be a very good gauge yes.

And yes if you like.

And as i said, what experience would a Cameron cabinet have over a Clegg one? neither will have anyone in it that was part of a prevous cabinet meaning that you think the Tory experience is hereditary, like peerages perhaps?

You missed a bit see my previous reply.

I dont, but you cant expect me as a young person to sit by idly while you accuse us of being deluded because we dont conform to YOUR view.

Not with your passion no I suppose I can't, and it's not just MY view, it's the same delusion that youthful people have had for a long time, same as myself when I first took an interest in voting.
Experience see.

Suspended
I can't believe how many people have voted for Botox Cameron and his 5 year old Chancellor. What a ******* waste of a vote! You are all deluded if you think he is going to turn things around - I don't believe a word he says.

Man of Honour
I can't believe how many people have voted for Botox Cameron and his 5 year old Chancellor. What a ******* waste of a vote! You are all deluded if you think he is going to turn things around - I don't believe a word he says.

And Nick 'Holier than thou' Clegg will? Or are you saying Brown will?

Soldato
Couldn't possibly bring myself to vote tactically.
I put my cross where it counts for me and my values.

Liberal Democrats.

Soldato
Will be voting Lib Dem later today (very torn on the trident issue, I'm ex-CND but understand the need for a deterrent) as Labour imo have had their turn, Cameron makes my skin crawl and appears to be full of it and Lib Dems offer a slightly different perspective.

Best of a bad bunch tbh, tempted to stand myself next time :p

Back
Top Bottom