2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
OP
Wife and kids are out all day so watched Saturdays good morning NFL and now watching today's, getting myself mentally prepared :p:D

Really, really want to stay up for Pat's and Steelers but will be corpse like in work tomorrow if I do that haha.

Soldato
OP
Is Redzone working on GamePass in the UK?

It's just saying "coming soon" whereas it normally starts 30mins prior to kick off. Week one better not be coming with problems :p individual games are working fine but I want Redzone.

For those that don't know, I certainly didn't, Redzone is now free to air on sky sports mix wot the basic package, rather vexatious as I would probably have passed on game pass if I knew that.

Soldato
Don't really know about the blackout as only watch Red Zone these days. All football, no adverts...

My Redskins have had a nice start!

Also, having had Andrew Luck as my keeper QB, I had to burn a reasonably high draft pick on a replacement... and I took Lamar Jackson... so that's working out okay so far!

Soldato
OP
well ravens started well :eek:

foles injured already

how is gamepass, been looking at it, but disappointed that is has the black out for sky games

I've not noticed a black out as I'm watching Redzone, awesome, and they are getting highlights from every game.

@AndyCr15 I thought you would be happy :p redskins are looking good at the mo and that Davis play :eek:

Ravens and Lamar :eek: I didn't believe it but they were saying Lamar looked good and much more accurate all pre season, could be true, or could just be lol Dolphins.

Mahomes is just a god 250+ yards midway through the second, Browns line is killing Baker.

Edit: Jags playing proper scumball, hitting hard and hitting late, be interesting if the officials decide to do anything.

Mahomes off injured :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Baker is killing baker, mind you the defence isn't helping things either with all the penalties.

foles out for the game with a shoulder injury, mahomes on the sideline with an ankle issue :eek:

finallyyyyyyy , rams got some points on the board :D

edit:

just seen the jack incident , what an idiot ......

saying that, garret got lucky for the browns cos he did an open hand slap rather than a punch

edit2:

just seen robinson for the browns kick someone in the head after he was pushed to the ground, and he's been ejected.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
new head coach as well .

browns imploding, just gave away a safety :D

Mayfield needs to release the damn ball.

All that hype around Vedvik, got taken to the Vikings and stunk the place our then cut, goes to the Jets barely hits a field goal in pre season them gets a chance in a tight game and screws it wide. He won't last long and shame as it's good to see Europeans coming through.

Soldato
OP
browns currently 117 yds in penalties still 9 mins left in the 3rd quarter :eek:

think the redskins might have gone to sleep.............. :D

Hope so, got a bet on the Eagles winning -10 so it's probably dead but I'm hoping :p

Edit: hohohooooo the hope continues, and I've got Jackson in my fantasy team :D:D

Soldato
no idea what the hell is going on with the browns, received a penalty after the titans punted, then had 2 penalties on the next 2 plays total of 25 yds in penalties......

eagles have their noses in front so you never know :D

edit:

browns get back in the game, then they give up the longest pass play for mariota since he joined, and the longest for the "franchise" since the houston oiler days

daft thing is he threw it for 2 yds but the play went for 75 :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom