• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

970's having performance issues using 4GB Vram - Nvidia investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I’m Rick,

I want to just start by saying we're no strangers to love; You know the rules and so do I! A full commitment's what I'm thinking of, you wouldn't get this from any other guy.

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand...

...Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down; Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

Thanks
Rick

when its a direct reply via a forum thread , I don't expect you to try dissect my question . ask your own questions

if my perception on how this card may not be suitable for me annoys you so badly then ill happyily block you now

ive tried being polite in this thread so many times , but the smart arses just keep rolling in .

You have already admitted that your decision on choosing a 970 was to use the full 4GB 'simple as'

Nothings changed, simple as :) Enjoy your 970

There are two issues for nvidia:

1. false advertising
2. leaving out important information

Even if they've not done 1 (because you think that 3.5+0.5 = 4), they've definitely done 2 (because they didn't tell us that 4 = 3.5+0.5).

It doesn't matter if it was intentional or not and as such the consumer will be entitled to a refund if they're upset about this or worried about the performance of their card in future games that they anticipate will require 4gb of ram

I would suggest looking up 'Sony removed OtherOS' and see how that lawsuit went.

The other large retailers seem to be catching on to the issue now. I was instructed by my place of purchase that they are now aware of the issue and I should wait 24 Hours for official word from Nvidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom