A Kettle of Fish

Associate
OP
Mentioned about it elsewhere... but I keep drawing yours and then scrapping it! I have an idea in my head and it's not working... so I am breaking from it for a day and then rethinking it in total. I'll go bed thinking of it and wake up with an idea :)

Always happens that way - even though it's just stick men I draw ;) :D

Soldato
Mentioned about it elsewhere... but I keep drawing yours and then scrapping it! I have an idea in my head and it's not working... so I am breaking from it for a day and then rethinking it in total. I'll go bed thinking of it and wake up with an idea :)

Always happens that way - even though it's just stick men I draw ;) :D

Ha I was only messing, you get round to it when you can, id hate to spoil your artistic flow (or whatever it is you clever types have!)

Associate
OP
I have a lot to do today (mainly preparing the backs of a number of cards in prep for printing a load - going to sell them at a local booty!) So may not be able to do many new drawings! Will see how I get on!

Thanking those who are patient! I will get there - I have just been given a few projects to play with so need to get on top of that before I focus back on new drawings :)

:)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I actually forgot the meaning of the word "words" and had to go look it up in the dictionary to make sure it existed and I hadn't just made it up :)

Only took about an hour, which isn't bad going :)

Associate
OP
Sorry Capn' Stevan it's taken so long in coming! I've been mega busy with a project a colleague asked me to do and also setting up other parts of my business (I am currently proofing a load of cards to be printed so I can take them to a number of potential clients/sell them on the streets/traders markets!)

But here's your PC Pirate :D (oh and thankyou - you were my excuse to stare at pictures of Captain Jack Sparrow all morning ;) I am one VERY happy lady ;))

050508-Stevan-ProfessionalWealthDistributor.png

:)

More requests are being thrown around in the next few days as I have a couple of days grace before my second lot of proofs come in... and then it all goes mental again!

Yaaaaay though! It's good to be busy! :D

Associate
OP
Some really awesome art work and card ideas :D

Have you ever thought about doing illustrations?

For books you mean? I have a very very good (and incredibly GORGEOUS) friend who likes to write books and may just think about using me at some point for my pictures! ;)

Other than that I don't know how I would get into that market! Currently focusing on the card industry to see where I get there (they're blooming tough cookies - but I will get there!)

Oh yes, another design here requested through my webby! The lady told me her hubby was a bit low due to their house seemingly falling apart and wanted a card to cheer him up! Soooo...

050508-Jennifer-HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs.png

Associate
OP
Hey hey people!

Just thought I would drop in as it's been aggggggggeeees! Art work is going ACE - I have my cards in a number of shops now and trialing with a big chain at the moment so am super dooper chuffed :D Also have a supermarket interested in stocking them (despite the fact they normally deal with businesses with a million pound turnover! Awesome!)

Couple of sillys and requests I've done since posting here last:

083108-AFriend-BoysSmell.png

082408-David-DrWhoK9andTardis.png

072308-Sam-BookWorm.png

102208-AndSuddenlyTheWorldWasABetterPlace.png

:D

Tis fun! Am still enjoying it muchly - especially now I have myself some full on clients, though this has involved the tedious job of folding thousands of cards, stuffing envelopes in them then sealing them into cello bags! Managed to watch all the Star Wars episodes doing my last lot it took so long ;D

Past week I have had to develop my own font for a company to use which was fun! Looky at what I produced - was so chuffed!

font3.png

Anyway! Just a small update letting you know how I am getting on and to see what you guys think of the stuff :) Requests - once again am taking them but am slightly bogged down so by all means pop to my webby or email me at [email protected] and I'll sort something out for you at some point :)

Yaaaaay!

PS! I hope I haven't violated any of your forum rules! I just wanted to update people and have made sure I didn't mention where you can purchase these things and what not as I don't want to step on toes :)

Associate
OP
Hahahaha! Never looked at the books like that before :D

It's the ladies luscious locks!

And as for the butt that's my butt and in it's current state NO WAY!!! I would have to kick you to Timbuktu if you attempted it :)

Back
Top Bottom