Aion

Currently have a lvl 23 Assassin and 22 Templar

Templars are a lot of fun though, just personally im more sneaky so prefer the assassin :P

where to preorder then? going for the CE - and I wanna get into the betas! can you email me the details please? {Trust}.

also where do i get to dl the eu client from?

Thanks

do you know of any site that allows digital downloads (But that also sends all the codes + pre-order bonuses etc?)
i don't really need the box itself.

The pink shop says this:

Hi Nightlily,

Thank you for your email.

There have been some technical issues regarding this BETA which have taken some time to resolve. We are sending codes out today to all of our preorder customers and you should receive your code later today.

I apologise for any inconvenience. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

The Team at ****

And Digital download + code is here:

http://www.dlgamer.com/index.php?language=en&osCsid=5f6e82ee5b663ee1faf7a4170da688e6

or officially on NCSofts website.

Aion closed beta schedule

#1 - Already been and gone about 2 weeks ago.

#2 - June 19th - June 22nd
Focus: Asmodian levels 1-20

#3 - July 2 - July 6
Focus: Asmodian levels 1-20

#4 - July 17 - July 20
Focus: Elyos and Asmodian levels 1-25

#5 - July 31 - August 3
Focus: TBD

#6 - August 14 - August 17
Focus: TBD

From http://www.aiononline.com/us/news/general_news/closed_beta_schedule_and_news.html

What this means is that anyone that pre-ordered yesterday or before will be able to play this weekend (until Mon 22nd) and all the other events listed above.

For people like me that pre-ordered today we will have to wait until about 2 weeks until 2nd July before we get access to closed beta round #3, and the rest of them afterwards.

thanks, just to make sure, is it £10.00 now and then another £25 on release date? {from dlgamer}

I've got no idea sorry but I'll look into it :)

EDIT: As it does say Aion - Pre-order I guess its just the pre-order pack and not the actual game serial that you will need as well? I'm not a 100% sure as I'm a MMO novice but buy the looks of things you will need to buy the game too.

Last edited:
I hope not! £25 (or £35) just for the preorder stuff without the actual game? :o
Doesn't make much sense to me - it's supposed to be cheaper - digital download after all.

I dropped an email to them but not sure when I will get a reply. anyone else have any idea?

From the pink/purple place

Get Beta and Headstart Access, plus in-game items, when you preorder Aion: The Tower of Eternity from **** on PC.

Aion: The Tower of Eternity, is the latest massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) to hit the PC platform. Live inside a World broken in two, where the only thing that connects either side is an unstable and perilous rift known as the Abyss. Choose between two divine clans, the Asmodian or the Elyos, and save your people from a dark evil that threatens to destroy everything in its path!

When you preorder Aion: The Tower of Eternity you will receive a code giving you:
Access to all available Aion Beta weekends
Access to Server and Character Pre-selection
Access to Headstart
Exclusive in-game items including: Talisman of Loda (1 hour XP + 20%), Dark Cloud Hat (Attribute Booster) and Ancient Ring elemental effect.
Choose your allegience by preordering today!
T&Cs: UK ONLY. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who have already preordered this product will also receive the bonus item. You will be emailed details on how to access the BETA, Headstart & your in-game items in advance of the BETA. Please ensure that your email address in your Account is valid.

emails should be out soon I guess :)

Last edited:
I suggest you edit the 2nd line :P

ANyway I wouldn't pre order from there if you want beta access as they aren't giving the keys out.

Check aionsource.com forums, they are raving about it.

what is the "pink place"? (Edit: got it! Edit your second line! :D)

BTW,those from above just confirmed by email that it's the full retail game (in a digital download) for 35, including all the preorder bonuses. you pay 10 now and an extra 25 on release date, then u will be emailed the game key etc. :) /ordered.

Just checked with friends who also had their orders cancelled.
It seems that the majority of us are receiving pre-order keys :)
Looks like a certain big company just dropped the ball a little.

As for teh other official UK stockist keys are apparantly starting to be sent out now.

Back
Top Bottom