Aion

Yep! :)

And I find digital download the best, I am not a fan of boxes anyway :).

the download itself is a bit slow, going at 150 kb/s :(.

reading the beta forums meanwhile...

Left mine on downloading while at work.

Not going to get in this weekends session but should get in the rest, ordered mine from the forest.

If only I had ordered Thursday instead of Friday I would have got in this weekends :(

ordered mine from the forest.

Whoever (I do not mean you R34P3R) started relating that place to a forest all those years ago needs to learn a bit of geography...

Dictionary.com said:
1. a river in N South America, flowing E from the Peruvian Andes through N Brazil to the Atlantic Ocean: the largest river in the world in volume of water carried. 3900 mi. (6280 km) long.
2. Classical Mythology. one of a race of female warriors said to dwell near the Black Sea.
3. one of a fabled tribe of female warriors in South America.
4. (often lowercase) a tall, powerful, aggressive woman.
5. xxxxxxx ant.
6. any of several green parrots of the genus xxxxxxx of tropical America, often kept as pets.

:)

Just got myself a Key ^.^ Won a competition on another website. I was wondering how do I download Aion? I'm using the NCSoft launcher along with the Aion extension but everytime I click install it just says please try again later?

Edit: Sorted now Just changed my region. Downloading at about 400kb a sec -.-

Last edited:
Just got myself a Key ^.^ Won a competition on another website. I was wondering how do I download Aion? I'm using the NCSoft launcher along with the Aion extension but everytime I click install it just says please try again later?

Edit: Sorted now Just changed my region. Downloading at about 400kb a sec -.-

around 140 kb/s now :mad:

100/200 now :'( only 5%

The Beta has started now btw! But its having issues so you aren't missing much for now :)

Hope this download speeds up a little bit so I can play it tonight.

Last edited:
People have been reporting 1200+ earlier today but Im guessing as everyone will have gotten home from work and found a key waiting them then the servers will be getting smashed.

If only they had forethought and done a torrent as well :(

closed the client assuming it would pause the download, but no decided to restart the 5gb again

steam makes all of these direct download clients look rather amateur in comparison.

Hideki it should have resumed? It might of needed some settings changing though, I'm not sure.
the NCSoft launcher should have resumed? The options on it are pretty bare on the client, really just autoupdate and region settings.

The name Hideki come from Chobits?

it doesn't, somewhere more gruesome I wont point out :p

DLing at a speedy 100KB/s atm :(

I think its something to customize when you first start the download maybe? EG a non compressed version or something. I can't guarantee this just something I read on another forum.

Oh right was trying a lucky guess :P

Download at 30kb/s now :(

well still nothing from the behind schedule place
Sorry guys looks like any preorders from them are gonna miss this weekend.
why are botht he official UK channels absolute ***** when it comes to preorders and betas lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom