Aion

aion0035x.jpg

Nice looking game, impressive character models and customisation. Got to level 10 and my set of wings ;)

Those beta forums are pure gash though, keeps logging out after each page view :p

Standard mmo type gameplay. Collect 5 of this, kill 5 of that. One thing i don't like is being tasked with killing something when the area is full of people doing the exact same thing, makes getting the job done rather lengthy, but that applies to all mmos.

I guess the wings make aion slightly different from the rest.

The graphical polish makes it easier to bare, its definitely the best looking mmo ive seen. Nice BG music too.
In comparison, wow makes my eyes want to eject themselves from my skull :p

~Divine~, did you get your beta key today from the £4 off £40 + Quidco place? Mine's been sitting in my inbox since 8am this morning and I only just checked it :( Oh well, got it nice and early for round #3 in a few weeks time :)

Yap timko,
Came earlier today but I rang em and kicked off they only sent me one, I got multiple preorders lol.
Apparantly the preorder prices in germany are a bit steep and 2 here using one of the vouchers was only a little more than one over there.

If my GFX card comes back before next beta I'll be there to see whats changed since China retail.

they said:

The European launch will follow several days later, on September 25.

And what do you mean, CE/SE is the same release date, and those who preorder gets 2 days headstart, that's about it.

Ah didnt check link lol

One of the sites had labelled the standard Aion release date as 2 days time, but had left the CE at the correct date or 25sep xD

But yes both are released at same time, wether we get them in any form of swift fashion is yet to be seen :p

okay havent perused the full thread but im tempted by the game

http://www.dlgamer.com/buy-aion_pre_order_uk_-download-p-5227.html

£10 now and £24.99 to be paid on release , contents ;-

You will immediately receive your PREORDER key and benefit from Exclusive DLgamer Preorder Bonus

•Access to all available Aion Beta weekends

•Access to Server and Character pre-selection
•Access to Headstart
•Exclusive digital items including:
•Talisman of Lodas (1 hour XP + 20%)
•Dark Cloud Hat (Attribute booster)
•Ancient Ring Earth effect + Ancient Ring Wind effect - European DLgamer Exclusivity

The Ancient Ring wind effect will be delivered on the release date with the purchase of the release version .
hmmm..

Last edited:
Well I spoke to Ayase on twitter the other day and he said that no information about the 3rd beta is out yet.

I am not sure what do they mean by "FOCUS:".

Back
Top Bottom