Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

toxic said:
<snip>Here's mine with the kama bay...
p1020542em1de7.jpg

Thanks for the idea, just set up my new rig - used the blue Akasa fan in the Kama Bay after seeing this thread last week!

Looks great, imo :p Happy with temps too, and compared to my old xp2800 it's silent.

azteched said:
Thanks for the idea, just set up my new rig - used the blue Akasa fan in the Kama Bay after seeing this thread last week!

Looks great, imo :p Happy with temps too, and compared to my old xp2800 it's silent.
Wow.. :cool: Great pic... how did it affect temps in case, any daylight pics, nice job.. ;)

Thanks for the comments,

I think he's a little tired.. :p

---

Too long! :D

It took me ages to get it tidy, but its worth it temps wise. Water is very good imo, however mine has leaked a number of times!

However If you have Quad Core, I would build a mega water cooling setup as temps for Quad on water can just the same or higher.

-Matt

Last edited:
Reasteh said:
does anyone still use the standard 120mm case fans that come with the eclipse? cos i just got mine and the temps seem quite high :/

I replaced mine by Xilence Red Wings but I'm not sure I should have bothered, temperatures seem about the same. Next time I take it apart I'll probably try ambers...

Back
Top Bottom