Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

Get yate loons £4-99 each email me as i know where you can get some.
broke my bit of plastic off that closes the front pci slot door the little bit that clicks in place :( gonna try superglue but i doubt will hold it.

Last edited:
Work in progress

eclipse1.jpg

eclipse2.jpg

I hope it'll get a bit tidier when I've finished. Only one HDD in there at the moment but another two are planned so the their cables are floating about. Similarly the 7600GT with Zalman VF900 is also only temporary as I'll be swapping it with the 8600GT in current no. 1 PC. The rest of it is GA-P35-DS4, Q6600, Ultra 120 Extreme with Scythe 1200, another Scythe 1200 at the back and a 1600 at the front with a 15 ohm resistor to cut it down to 1400. PSU is a Corsair 520.

Snapshot said:
eclipse1.jpg

eclipse2.jpg

I hope it'll get a bit tidier when I've finished. Only one HDD in there at the moment but another two are planned so the their cables are floating about. Similarly the 7600GT with Zalman VF900 is also only temporary as I'll be swapping it with the 8600GT in current no. 1 PC. The rest of it is GA-P35-DS4, Q6600, Ultra 120 Extreme with Scythe 1200, another Scythe 1200 at the back and a 1600 at the front with a 15 ohm resistor to cut it down to 1400. PSU is a Corsair 520.
Nice setup.. Would probably loose the floppy drive, bit redundant nowadays and will keep your cables down to a minimum, again nice rig ;)

I've been fitting floppy drives to PCs for the best part of 20 years so it's a hard habit to break. They're still useful occasionally and don't cost enough to worry about so I'll keep fitting 'em until I move on from XP.

Snapshot is your Eclipse one of the new variations? It looks to have a much more mat based finish to it than mine :confused:

I guess it could just be your camera making it look that way though.

Tom84 said:
Snapshot is your Eclipse one of the new variations? It looks to have a much more mat based finish to it than mine :confused:

I guess it could just be your camera making it look that way though.
It's only a week old so should be whatever's current as I expect OcUK will have a good turnover of them. The front is certainly quite matt, the top is more of a satin finish than gloss and really holds fingerprints well....

Just about finished with my new build :>

Spec in sig

insideyl5.jpg

sidelightsiu3.jpg

desklf0.jpg

That X-Fi drive bay cable is the bane of my life :(

Excuse the (not)AWESOME red desk - rented student accom! ;p

Dan7 said:
Just about finished with my new build :>

Spec in sig

insideyl5.jpg

sidelightsiu3.jpg

desklf0.jpg

That X-Fi drive bay cable is the bane of my life :(

Excuse the (not)AWESOME red desk - rented student accom! ;p
Nice build M8.. Definately get yourself an IDE rounded cable, will look much better.

Back
Top Bottom