Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

Urm I belive it's £75 and then £15 to go EAS (which means from 5pm or 6pm the day before it properly starts). If you book early you also get 15% discount. It's so bloody worth it though, there's a bar, loads of exhibitors there, competitions, tournaments, dance dance revolution, Intel will have a stand, at i31 they held overclocking lectures :P and gave us bags of akasa stuff like TIM cleaner and fans. Also they have an Akasa rep wandering around taking photos if you have an akasa case, they talked to me got my email and a month or 2 later had a box from them containing more TIM cleaner and more fans...

SGWills very tidy. Nice and clean. Have you tried turning round your rear case fan? It looks like its blowing air into the case. I've always found it cooler blowing out the hot air and makes the fan a little quieter.

why thank you, was looking at going to the I event but work commitments decided otherwise :( still got a lot of work to do to the case before i am happy with it. little things are the worst thou because they take up a lot of time, things like hiding the front panel cables, taking the plastic clips off that i dont need.

ledbythereaper, If they give away free stuff that you dont want.........my email is in trust :D:D:D:D:D:D;)

I want to watercool it but I don't think I'm going to be able to fit a 240mm rad in the top.

[EDIT] Well I've see one guys managed to fit a radiator in his which gives me hope. Seen a few people mention fans, I'm using the Akasa 120mm red LEDs, they're pretty quiet, at least quieter than my CPU HSF on full blast... temps suck a fair bit though, 60°C CPU and 45°C ambient case, possibly due to 5 hard drives not sure, going to fiddle around with hard drive bays and reseat and reapply AS5 on my HSF tonight.

You'll probably have to butcher the top hard drive cage fixings to fit in a 240mm rad, especially if you have a largish PSU.

please may i ask a favour for some one with a: Akasa Eclipse 62 Window Side Panel to take a screenshot of the panel from the inside, aka the side you cant see from the outside of the case when it is on the side of the case.

and allso please may you measure the perspects/see though plastic stuff for me please, as im looking for a peice roughly that size to do a modification to my thermaltake armour side panel, but i do not know the size of the perspects alone on the eclipse window panel.

thank you :)

It's roughly 420mm x 375mm.

Terrible pic tho due to the lack of light-

07112007521tw8.jpg

The edge of the perspex is about 2-3mm from the edge of the screws.

Back
Top Bottom