Alan Wake 2

I'm having a blast with this too. Just got past the 2nd boss with Saga and after a while it reminds you about switching between characters at the janitor closets. I thought why not and checked in on Alan and wound up in what appears to be the Ashtray maze of this game :D

Patch is out :cool:

PC (1.0.6)
  • ugfixes
  • Localization fixes
  • Significantly friendlier error message when third-party software stops the game from starting.
Sadly the Shadow quality GFX setting still reverts to medium on every load so they have not fixed that bug...

Last edited:
Patch is out :cool:

PC (1.0.6)
  • ugfixes
  • Localization fixes
  • Significantly friendlier error message when third-party software stops the game from starting.
Sadly the Shadow quality GFX setting still reverts to medium on every load so they have not fixed that bug...
So that's why my shadow quality was on medium. I thought I'd forgotten to put it on high.

• Haha
Reactions: mrk
Went to load my save today. Had an initial cloud error, now the game loads to this...

mEX2l1F.jpg

Any ideas?

Have they fixed the gray / gamma issue in certain areas? Feels like in some parts of Starfield.

I noticed this in the second chapter, it's as far as I've gotten. I just assume it's supposed to be "fog" since it wasn't there is chapter 1, but who knows, perhaps the gamma is messed up

I'm not sure I'm cut out for gaming, I just can't seem to beat Nightingale, I have the shotgun with 5 rounds and the handgun with about 18 rounds as I go in and I have a couple of spare batteries, but I seem to have an issue getting the flashlight (centre mouse button thing) to actually work, so as Im fumbling with that he attacks, I get flustered and mess up the dodges and then die. I've managed to get through the first phase a few times, but the flashlight part just nevers seems to be consistent.

I'll give it another go at the weekend I think.

I'm not sure I'm cut out for gaming, I just can't seem to beat Nightingale, I have the shotgun with 5 rounds and the handgun with about 18 rounds as I go in and I have a couple of spare batteries, but I seem to have an issue getting the flashlight (centre mouse button thing) to actually work, so as Im fumbling with that he attacks, I get flustered and mess up the dodges and then die. I've managed to get through the first phase a few times, but the flashlight part just nevers seems to be consistent.

I had to bang it on easy for that bit.

I would let him get kind of mid distance towards me and then overdrive the flash light. Once he is mini stunned, hit him with two blasts of the shotgun. I also noticed maybe in the 3rd phase, that his heart and one other weak point were glowing red. I aimed at this, not sure if it's actually doing more damage or not but it did the trick :)

Back
Top Bottom