Alan Wake 2

I would let him get kind of mid distance towards me and then overdrive the flash light. Once he is mini stunned, hit him with two blasts of the shotgun. I also noticed maybe in the 3rd phase, that his heart and one other weak point were glowing red. I aimed at this, not sure if it's actually doing more damage or not but it did the trick :)

Yes, you are suppose to aim for those bits :)

I understand the middle mouse click been a bit fumbly so wonder if it's possible to reassign that key?

I'm not entirely sure what his cup of tea actually is, he seems to dislike 9 out of 10 games. I frankly wonder at times whether games are even his cup of tea.
I have a feeling will be something like Arma3 / SQ42, but for the former, with the tech it was shown at Citizencon. Basically, more realistic, logical type of games. In a way I'm into that too, but I can also enjoy something like Alan Wake.
Reviews/reviewers are only 'wrong' when you disagree with them :D

Well, each reviewed and person in general should know that his opinion, even when it tries to be objective, contains some sorts of bias hidden under personal preferences. Is not easy to get rid of that...

Last edited:
It's probably an age thing with Mac, and I can easily relate to that as I'm an 'older' gamer.

I think some of us feel that modern games after all these years should actually be better than what they are.

Yes sometimes he can go on a rant, and his aging PC spec isn't ideal, but a lot of his points about gameplay and core mechanics are very valid points.

But perhaps the current tripe 'we' have to endure, is just what modern diverse/casual/tiktok audiences like. And that's just the current state of things.

At the end of the day it's choice, some reviewers will aline with your taste in gaming, while others won't. One persons 10/10 game will not be the same for everyone.

I'm not entirely sure what his cup of tea actually is, he seems to dislike 9 out of 10 games. I frankly wonder at times whether games are even his cup of tea.

That's my impression as well he just hates every game looking for any excuse to ring that damn bell

It's probably an age thing with Mac, and I can easily relate to that as I'm an 'older' gamer.
I dont know, I mean I am considerably older than Mack and have been playing games for considerably longer than him too, yet I'm not as bitter and twisted as he seems to be about 90% of games, he should probably get out more :D

Back
Top Bottom