Alien: Isolation...

Good answer! Careful now, you could start a very sad trend of VR users sticking giant fans in front of them for everything.

Have you played Subnautica in VR? You should try sitting in the bath whilst doing that. Actually, probably not the best...
Hahaha, no I've yet to try that game, I've heard good things about it though.

Good answer! Careful now, you could start a very sad trend of VR users sticking giant fans in front of them for everything.

Have you played Subnautica in VR? You should try sitting in the bath whilst doing that. Actually, probably not the best...

Toilet simulator in VR would be very immersive, you can sit on the toilet at same time .:)

Last edited:

a few years ago I saw.a.video of a guy who suspended himself off a tree over a giant fan to play a skydiving simulator. now that is committed

Last edited:
Praying for a PSVR2 patch for this... but only after Sony convince Gabe to give them Half-Life Alyx :D
Valve should agree to let HLA onto the playstation store and any and all other valve VR games (after all they did promise us 3 new valve made VR games to use with our shiny new index) on the condition that all console exclusive Sony VR titles are allowed on steam :D

Nifty little tool just released for Alien Isolation. It lets you choose higher quality LOD, Shadows, Reflections, Disable lens flare and to skip the startup movies. Mixed with the newer 1.1.1 version of Alias Isolation it gives some nice results.

Last edited:
I really like pinball fx (I have an old red ted roadshow widebody cab adapted to digital table)

but I don't really get on with the ball physics in the fantasy tables I prefer the real world ones.
there is 1 pinball table I would love to play but I doubt it will happen (there is a story attached to it). highly unlike to ever get digital version either :(

edit. in looking for the video above it turns out the table HAS been re released so maybe......

Last edited:
I really like pinball fx (I have an old red ted roadshow widebody cab adapted to digital table)

but I don't really get on with the ball physics in the fantasy tables I prefer the real world ones.
there is 1 pinball table I would love to play but I doubt it will happen (there is a story attached to it). highly unlike to ever get digital version either :(

edit. in looking for the video above it turns out the table HAS been re released so maybe......

What do you you think of the physics in the Zen originals in FX compared to FX3, on for example West West Rampage as that is now one of the free tables?

What do you you think of the physics in the Zen originals in FX compared to FX3, on for example West West Rampage as that is now one of the free tables?
AHH sorry my bad. I was talking about pinball FX 3 sorry.
last time I looked the new game did not support cabinet mode for my table so that ruled it out. also am too tight to rebuy my tables and unlike pinball fx 2 to 3 it's not a free transfer.

however check out spacies arcade on YouTube / discord he is a big digital pinball player and has a lot of videos covering this stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom