Alienware announces the AW2725DF and AW3225QF (worlds first 4k 240hz and worlds first 1440p 360hz QD-OLED monitors - launches January 2024)

Here...

Thanks, will give them a try. I used some from TFT, so they may be different.

Using a DP 2.1 cable, so will try the HDMI.

For the best part of £1k I was just expecting to go 'wow', and so far I don't see any improvement from the LG.

Ages ago yes

I got one today about another breach then.

Yeah, got one an hour ago.

I hate companies that say 'we do not believe there is a significant risk' - despite the compromised data being my name and home address. Like thanks Dell, very kind of you for telling me what is and isn't significant.

Lol like your name and home address isn't important to you :cry:. It's literally my whole existance lol.

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Does anyone elses AW3225QF make a usb unplug/plug type noise in winows when you switch the monitor off and on? its not an issue just curios because mine does.

Yep, mine does too, and the USB cable isn't connected to the computer. My old Dell monitor used to do it too.

Last edited:
Has anyone mounted theirs on a dual monitor vertical mount with one monitor above another? I'm wanting to make use of my old 27" monitor but don't really have the desk space to put them side by side.

Had a quick look at Elden Ring today on the new monitor.

I jacked everything up to max settings including the RT at 4k.

Unfortunately the performance wasn't terrible but I could definitely feel how sluggish the game felt.

Looking at videos online my game feels nothing like as smooth as the below video:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom