alienware AW3418DW Availability in the UK?

Associate
My guess is given the problems with availabilty theyre not going to offer great discounts - theyre hardly kicking around warehouses gathering dust.

Associate
My guess is given the problems with availabilty theyre not going to offer great discounts - theyre hardly kicking around warehouses gathering dust.
This.

Getting 10% off asking price is quite a bit in my mind. Yes some got 20% off but supply and demand matters.

I'm looking forward to mine. Still got April as the delivery date so don't imagine that's going to change.

Associate
Thanks for the heads up regarding discounts direct with Dell. I too managed to get a quote of £935 on this monitor and just ordered. Estimated 18 April delivery.

Soldato
Thanks for the heads up regarding discounts direct with Dell. I too managed to get a quote of £935 on this monitor and just ordered. Estimated 18 April delivery.

Very good price all things considered. I was just quoted £1057 inc :(

EDIT: We're down to £950 and I'm still pushing him...

EDIT #2: Got it down to £935 inc. Time to decide.

Last edited:
Mobster
Soldato
Finally got price of £934 I've just went for it. For all the hassle of trying every day several times, I just wanted it done and out the way.

Not sure of delivery yet though.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Clicked on my tracking link, it said 'order not found'

Ended up having to put a space in front of it to get it to work.

Decided to send CS an email, but the system wont take 9 digit order numbers - caps out at 8.

Phoned up and the automated system confirmed the order first time thankfully.

Quite a mess of a system tho.

Back
Top Bottom