** ALL NEW (WITH RULES) Summer Transfer Window 2012/2013 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Arsenal have £100m in the bank (literally), so they do have the funds to spend, as it stands.

Id like to see proof of this please....we do have money available, how much is uncertain, our problem is that we dont pay our players stupid amounts of wages a la City, Chelsea and to an extent Utd. That is why we dont get the world class players we need and also due to Wengers insistence that we sign relatively unknown players and make them world class. Also the fact that umpteen times we have challenged for the EPL title and other trophies, only to fall flat at the final hurdle so to speak.

Oh just my last point regarding wages at Arsenal, rumours are that Walnut aka Walcott wants £80k a week before he signs a new contract...ridiculous if you ask me as hes not worth that much as hes hardly consistent when he plays although last few games hes been pretty decent. If any of our squad deserve a huge payrise its RVP, Vermaelen, Szczęsny and to an extent Koscielney as those players have been superb imho and deserve to be held onto.
I wonder how many times DM has made exactly the same point on this forum.

Far too many times, hes like a stuck record really:p

Anyhow you lot are doing it again, this thread is going to get closed due to it becoming more of a club thread rather than transfer rumours etc etc thread.

Last edited:
Soldato
Guys anyone watch SPL?

If Newcastle in the summer get an offer of 15m+ for Krul do you think Forster who is at loan at Celtic is good enough to take over?

Caporegime
Evans has played plenty of games for NI at left back and besides Evra never gets injured so I can't see it leaving us short

That's still only one half cover, especially as it would take Evans away from where he's been playing well this season and stick him in a position where he has hardly shone when he has played there for us. Considering at right back we have 3 options it would be a little strange.

Soldato
If Vidic is back next season I personally can't see Evans getting many starts despite how well he's done this year (unless Ferdinand drops out of course which given his age could be a possibility). Still like I say Evra never gets injured and we've got Fryers (providing he signs his new contract) for Carling Cup games.

Given how little football Fabio has played this season it makes perfect sense to send him on loan rather than keep him rotting in the reserves for a just in case situation.

Soldato
Who's going to bid big money for Krul? Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea/Manyoo all have 'keepers, so you're left with Tottenham, in terms of Premier League clubs, and would he ditch Newcastle for them, considering the uncertainty that surrounds them? Real and Barca are set, so who are you thinking? An Italian team?

Plenty of rich clubs now outside the epl. PSG, Málaga few Russian teams.
There no doubt he be sold if an offers comes in around 15million.

My question is if he is sold is Forster good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom