** ALL NEW (WITH RULES) Summer Transfer Window 2012/2013 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
A Barca full back is basically a winger, look at Dani Alves!

yeh think he was the talk of being the replacement.

they (apparently) also thought off offloading villa and also (apparently) one of their players (whose name i forget) will be angling for a big money move as he's going to need the money as his wife is taking him to the cleaners in a divorce.

Soldato
http://m.sportsmole.co.uk/football/...s/simpson-threatens-newcastle-exit_24478.html

http://m.sportsmole.co.uk/football/.../news/simpson-wants-newcastle-stay_23523.html

Simpson might want to leave Newcastle over money despite a 150% wage increase (greedy footballer shocker!) but looking at the first article if he left to any of the listed clubs it would be a merc move over a career move and he would join the ranks of post Newcastke flops.

If I was Cashley I would stretch a little further as he is among the better right backs in the league but if he gets greedy we should cash in and move on as we do and I doubt as would be worse for it.

Soldato
Of course he is entitled to a better contract based on his performances, I even said Newcastle could stretch father to accomadate this.

My point was (which I clearly stated but why let facts interrupt a drama llama reply) if he leaves to a lower club simply for more money then this would be a merc move.

Come on you can do better than that Moses!

Soldato
http://m.sportsmole.co.uk/football/...s/simpson-threatens-newcastle-exit_24478.html

http://m.sportsmole.co.uk/football/.../news/simpson-wants-newcastle-stay_23523.html

Simpson might want to leave Newcastle over money despite a 150% wage increase (greedy footballer shocker!) but looking at the first article if he left to any of the listed clubs it would be a merc move over a career move and he would join the ranks of post Newcastke flops.

If I was Cashley I would stretch a little further as he is among the better right backs in the league but if he gets greedy we should cash in and move on as we do and I doubt as would be worse for it.

Always liked Simpson when he was at Man Utd, although I dont think he was around that long (in the 1st team squad).

totally agree with you however, personally think Newcastle are going places so possibly worth about 30 - 35k a week , given that new contract should last 3-4 seasons or so (not sure what other 1st team Newcastle players are on however, this range could be difficult to balance other players wages), any more and get shot of him

Man of Honour
Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted his liking for Lille star Eden Hazard, adding to speculation that Manchester United could make a bid this summer.

The Belgian forward looks set to leave the French club this summer, and most of Europe's elite are hot on the trail of the 21-year-old.

Ferguson has now confirmed that he was impressed with Hazard when he personally saw him in action against Lyon last month.

"When I went to watch Lyon versus Lille, last time, of course I saw Hazard playing but also other players which is part of my job," he told French radio station RMC.

"I can confirm Hazard is a very good player, he has so many qualities, he is very fast over the first ten metres."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7698559/Sir-Alex-admits-Hazard-qualities-

Yes, I am going to keep stoking this fire. :p

Man of Honour
It's going to be Sneijder Mk. II... except this time he'll end up signing for one of your Premier League rivals ;).

It's far more likely to happen than Sneijder given that Hazard's wage demands won't be as high, and he's younger so is more of an investment.

It's us or Man City, could go either way.

Soldato
I don't want Hazard, seems to rate himself and think he's made it even though a) he plays for Lille and b) got outscored and assisted by Gervinho in the same title-winning side... Gervinho.

Man of Honour
Or Arsenal, or Chelsea, or Tottenham? Why's it between the Manchester clubs?

Because at the moment, they're head and shoulders above the rest (as well as being prepared to pay more than Arsenal and Spurs at least).

Yeah, Chelsea could win the Champions League, but we'll revisit that later tonight. :p

fez

fez

Caporegime
Unless he wants to live in London, or would prefer the methods at Arsenal, whereby youth really gets a chance, etc (I know other teams play young players, but at Arsenal it's more of a certainty, imo). He may also like the idea of playing with Vermaelen (and Vertonghen, if Arsene goes for him), as an example of another consideration.

I'm just saying it's hardly a forgone conclusion that he'll go to one of Manyoo or Citeh.

Arsenal don't play any more youth than anyone else. Arsenal side would currently have wilshere, ox, gibbs and ramsey as their only youth pretty much.

United have De Gea, twins, jones, smalling, pogba, cleverly, welbeck etc

We have no idea where he would go but he has said that he wants to play in the premier league and do you really think arsenal will break their wage structure for him and outbid the other big english teams?

Soldato
Szczesny, Walcott, Coquelin (pre-injury), Jenkinson (pre-injury) etc.

He did say he wants to play in the CL so he isn't going to Spurs or Chelsea. Arsenal have an outside chance as he likes us and wants to play for us, but in the end the money will talk, as it always does. So congrats City, maybe United

Soldato
dont take any transfer for granted until you see the shirt on their back - before that any transfer can end up anywheere at all currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom