** ALL NEW (WITH RULES) Summer Transfer Window 2012/2013 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe cole still on Liverpools books iirc? Anything on what sort of season he has had in France and if he's getting a transfer? I've literally not seen him mentioned in a year.

Yea, he's still got another 2 seasons on his deal after this season. He's supposed to have had a very good season with Lille and they've talked about wanting to signing but not being able to afford to do so.

I'd think he'll go in the summer but I suspect it will drag on a bit with haggling over the size of pay-off we'll have to pay him.

Some stories floating about over Kagawa who is out of contract with Dortmund next summer heading to OT this summer, apparently his agent met with the club 3 weeks ago. Now of course this could just be a case of player almost out of contract thus it's 'leaked' that another club is interested but with Park's time coming to an end it would make sense for us to bring in another player from that part of the planet :p

He was on BBC Saturday sports thing and he said he was loving it and was getting on with the players and playing well, this was back in Jan

He started really well (as you mentioned) but he's tailed off slightly in terms of form as the season has gone on. I don't think (or rather can't remember) if he's been starting recently? I think he didn't start the last one or two, he's had a pretty good season all in.

He's certainly made a positive contribution to the team and there season :)

I'd expect Lille to try and sign him but as Baz said, much haggling will be involved.

Some stories floating about over Kagawa who is out of contract with Dortmund next summer heading to OT this summer, apparently his agent met with the club 3 weeks ago. Now of course this could just be a case of player almost out of contract thus it's 'leaked' that another club is interested but with Park's time coming to an end it would make sense for us to bring in another player from that part of the planet :p

If he is relatively cheap (and with 1 season on his contract to go , he should be), and with Dortmund winning their 2nd league title in a row, surely he cant be too bad?

(In the "surely better than having Park in the squad" rather than oohh brilliant we signed Kagawa instead of Hazard)

(edit and dont forget we have already lost Morrison from the League Cup squad and possibly Pogba too, so someone to add to the club squad rather than straight into the 1st team squad would be good)

Last edited:
Arsenal have taken significant steps towards a summer move for Athletic Bilbao's Javi Martinez but face a £32m fight with Manchester Untied and Barcelona to land the versatile Spanish international.
Source - Daily Mail

Class player. Loved watching him fro Bilbao in the Europa League. Hopefully he wont want to go to the team he knocked out though ;):D

Kagawa is ace but there's likely not much in this and he wouldn't solve our midfield problems by himself. He'd be a significant step in quality though.

Twente winger Nacer Chadli has said that he'll 99% be going to Fulham. Fantastic signing if true, not sure if hes a replacement signing, or not - but would be very happy either way! £2.5m rumoured fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom