** ALL NEW (WITH RULES) Summer Transfer Window 2012/2013 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Man Utd, woo him. :p

Kagawa too and I'll be a happy bunny.
JUST Hazard and Kagawa? :D If Berbatov is leaving and Anderson highly likely to do so, according to rumours and to make space for either Hazard and/or Kagawa I still reckon we need a striker. Rooney + Welbeck + Hernandez isn't enough. Owen is probably off, he just doesn't play enough to justify staying. Macheda I don't think is going to make it as a first team regular.

JUST Hazard and Kagawa? :D If Berbatov is leaving and Anderson highly likely to do so, according to rumours and to make space for either Hazard and/or Kagawa I still reckon we need a striker. Rooney + Welbeck + Hernandez isn't enough. Owen is probably off, he just doesn't play enough to justify staying. Macheda I don't think is going to make it as a first team regular.

Well to be perfectly honest, I'd like:

Hazard and/or Kagawa, probably the former if I had to pick one
A more defensive type of midfielder, think M'Vila, Martinez
A striker as you say, not sure who

We should be okay for defenders with Vidic back.

Still early days (this season hasn't even finished yet) but the only actual CM we've been linked with thus far is M'Vila but I'm sure that's just to generate interest in the player who seems certain to go to Arsenal.

If I had to guess I'd say Kagawa or Gaitan to United & Hazard to City (I've seen next to nothing of any of them so I cant say if I'd be happy with that or not).

I suspect we'll go into next season rightly or wrongly with a CM of Carrick, Cleverley, Pogba, Anderson, Scholes, Giggs & Jones :/

Well to be perfectly honest, I'd like:

Hazard and/or Kagawa, probably the former if I had to pick one
A more defensive type of midfielder, think M'Vila, Martinez
A striker as you say, not sure who

We should be okay for defenders with Vidic back.
Yep. Sounds good to me. With Smalling/Evans etc I think having Vidic back will mean defence is OK. What about those rumours of Nathaniel Clyne from Crystal Palace for RB? And we do need a defensive midfielder as well as someone more creative/attacking.

Either Owen/Macheda will stay and play and score or Fergie'll do another Hernandez and sign someone no-one's ever heard of. :cool:

Just heard on SSN a few mins ago that Arsenal have confirmed that they have now signed Podolski for next season.

Good signing and i hope he does well for us next season, if RVP stays then we definitely need someone who can lighten the scoring burden for us.

Now Wenger sign a few defensive players to strengthen up our defence please.

Much love,

Spawn:D

EDIT: Grrr beaten by tom84 lol

I suspect we'll go into next season rightly or wrongly with a CM of Carrick, Cleverley, Park, Anderson, Scholes, Giggs & Jones :/

dont think Pogba will stay (grass always appears greener on the other side) so if you had said the above I would totally agree with you

(hugely disappointing if it does end up like that of course)

With Fabio going out on loan, and Fryers not yet signing a new contract either - I can see Clyne or A N Other cheap left back appearing

Im sure Macheda will be sold (cheaply) also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom