** ALL NEW (WITH RULES) Summer Transfer Window 2012/2013 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM why do you talk to everyone like they're a piece of **** on the bottom of your shoe?

Sums you up really, both of you.

Thus why I don't often reply to him. He can't discuss anything without belittling people. Unpleasant to be honest.

The fact he's wrong most of the time just makes it even more hilarious.

The person I "belittled" or spoke to like a piece of ****, made a bold claim that Nasri made a mistake, should have stayed at Arsenal, hasn't furthered his career and didn't play a big part in the Man City side.

I responded, calling him deluded, because Nasri played the SAME NUMBER OF GAMES at City as he did the previous season with Arsenal. The simple fact is, he was absolutely, 100% wrong, Nasri went from winning nothing, to winning a title, and playing the exact same amount(and MORE in Europe for the record).

If he wants to post something completely wrong, and trying to imply something about Nasri, when he is again, completely wrong, I'll point it out.

I don't remember saying anything other than he's deluded..... because if he believes Nasri would have played more at Arsenal he is quite literally deluded, the proof is in how much he played. Deluded might be offensive to you, I used it to suggest he, errm, deluded, with the illusion that Nasri was playing less at City(largely because a lot of people WANTED that to be the case and said as much as he was leaving and in the months after he left, all saying he'll barely play for City). Is deluded(especially when said person really is deluded) really THAT offensive, I mean, really, considering what some people say here about some other people, that is offensive. He could have looked up the stats, or had he watched City himself he would have seen Nasri play more than most, yet he chooses to believe something that is completely untrue and that he barely played.

A better question what word would you use if not deluded?

As for saying I belittle people, when I think someone is wrong, I say it, I have been called up for calling people names maybe, I dunno, once, maybe twice in the past decade, about several hundred times less than your average SA poster. Of which several people around here constantly call me names, and post in a far ruder manner than the vast majority here.

Last edited:
Chelsea seem to be well in the frame for Hazard now, he said in an interview after the game that "Chelsea qualifying for 2012-13 ECL makes him 'think'."

Despite that, it's unlikely they'll win it again for a good while yet, but I don't think Man Utd/City will manage it either.

It's just an observation based on the tone of your posts. Perhaps you are misunderstood.

Youssouf Mulumbu tweeted this earlier today:
Chelsea, Liverpool or Newcastle next season....

This Hazard nonsense is catching on :/

I can't say I've paid enough attention of him to really know whether he'd be any good or not.

I don't think that's true.

DM gets a lot of abuse on here and quite often doesn't rise to it.

Tummy did you read DM's reply to what I said? I asked why does he talk to people like they're a piece of **** on the bottom of his shoe and he replied with this.

drukenmaster said:
Sums you up really, both of you.

Now unless I'm misinterpreting what he means he's just said that a piece of **** on the bottom of his shoe sums me and Robbo up. So unless I'm misinterpreting what he said dont give me the whole he doesn't rise to it line.

TBH even if I am misinterpreting what he means above that still doesn't detract from the fact that his posts dont convey an opinion, he lectures people, he belittles there opinion and the other day he even classed himself above the general football supporter. You're right there are flat out name callers on these forums and the mods deal with them decisively unfortunately though the tone that people converse with others doesn't get dealt with when it's just as rude and offensive.

There are a good number of people in here who regularly **** him off without punishment and he doesn't rise to it, even the moderators belittle him at times.

I've no problem with DM, he posts in bulk and a lot of it is filler, it's more a case of he types whatever he is thinking.

If you don't want to read what he says, don't. It's no reason to belittle him.

Didn't know **** wasn't allowed :D

Tummy did you read DM's reply to what I said? I asked why does he talk to people like they're a piece of **** on the bottom of his shoe and he replied with this.

Now unless I'm misinterpreting what he means he's just said that a piece of **** on the bottom of his shoe sums me and Robbo up. So unless I'm misinterpreting what he said dont give me the whole he doesn't rise to it line.

TBH even if I am misinterpreting what he means above that still doesn't detract from the fact that his posts dont convey an opinion, he lectures people, he belittles there opinion and the other day he even classed himself above the general football supporter. You're right there are flat out name callers on these forums and the mods deal with them decisively unfortunately though the tone that people converse with others doesn't get dealt with when it's just as rude and offensive.

lol, you are yet again incapable or reading.

No, YOUR TONE OF POST sums you up.

Because here's a hint, two DIFFERENT posts both talking about my manner of posting(rather than talking about WHAT I posted), are unlikely to be summed up by refering to something specific you posted that the other person didn't. I could have been slightly more clear, but I don't really care, you've done nothing but refer to arguments I haven't made for, well, weeks now. However, the type of post you made is, exactly what I expect from you, not on subject, but picking out something random in one of my posts and trying to make an argument out of it.

So yes, your lack of reading comprehension has got you once again.

It's the fact that 95% of your posts towards me are either, due to ignorance misinterpreting me, or purposefully misinterpreting what I say to make your own argument(read the Scholes situation and my apparent laughing at you relying on--- by your implication a player who isn't good enough, something I've said the exact opposite of more than anyone else on this forum, on purpose to suit your argument or because you couldn't work it out I can't be sure).

Rather than as if any other poster had pointed out his completely inaccurate statement joined in and lolled at the guy, or said something truly witty like "owned" or the super witty "pawned" you decide to have a go at me for using the disgracefully bad word of, deluded, for someone who was infact deluded.

YOUR tone is the problematic one, you misread half my posts and automatically react to them in an aggressive manor, and you tend to react to my posts differently to everyone elses, again on purpose, or not, who knows.

For instance a very obvious joke about Carrick having more people to pass to in a game where half your team didn't go up the field making life easier for Carrick...... was something you ignored because.... IMHO, you wanted to.

If anyone else had posted that Rooney hadn't played a big part in a UTD title and he should have stayed at Everton... can you imagine what posts would follow and how everyone else would also laugh at the person who stated something so absurd? yet when someone makes a patently false claim, that's checkable in 3 seconds(if you don't know) or should really know anyway, and I call them deluded in a throw away post that wasn't rude in the slightest while posting his appearance stats and you get uppity straight away?

Can you not see the problem is with you?

Last edited:
There are a good number of people in here who regularly **** him off without punishment and he doesn't rise to it, even the moderators belittle him at times.

I've no problem with DM, he posts in bulk and a lot of it is filler, it's more a case of he types whatever he is thinking.

If you don't want to read what he says, don't. It's no reason to belittle him.

Didn't know **** wasn't allowed :D

Zee germans have gone a little OTT with the swear filter, my beloved "carp" , got the swear filter treatment, so it now looks like every post I make is filled with swear words :p

lol, you are yet again incapable or reading.

No, YOUR TONE OF POST sums you up.

Where in your reply did you say the tone of my post sums me and Robbo up? You didn't. This has got nothing to do with my inability to read what you post it's to do with my inability to read your mind to automatically know what you're on about.

For instance a very obvious joke about Carrick having more people to pass to in a game where half your team didn't go up the field making life easier for Carrick...... was something you ignored because.... IMHO, you wanted to.

If that was a joke then I apologise because I didn't see a joke in there whatsoever nor can I see one now so maybe Robbo is right and maybe you are just misunderstood :p

If anyone else had posted that Rooney hadn't played a big part in a UTD title and he should have stayed at Everton... can you imagine what posts would follow and how everyone else would also laugh at the person who stated something so absurd? yet when someone makes a patently false claim, that's checkable in 3 seconds(if you don't know) or should really know anyway, and I call them deluded in a throw away post that wasn't rude in the slightest while posting his appearance stats and you get uppity straight away?

Can you not see the problem is with you?

No DM because you cant go calling people deluded, at the end of the day it's name calling which is against the rules. If you've got an issue with what someone says (like the Nasri thing) point out where there's a flaw in what they're saying but do it without the derogatory remark (or at the very least just ask them if they're deluded rather than stating it as fact :D)

EDIT: I'll point out at this point that by no means do I think I'm squeaky clean either, I'm sure I've been more than rude to the likes of Nickg plenty of times in the past, generally though those who I dont wish to converse with I either ignore or remove them from sight altogether.

Last edited:
DM perhaps if people are misunderstanding your posts (as seems to happen in here on an almost daily basis) You need to learn to communicate better?

Try leaving the wall of text at home and making you point clearly and concisely.

I really hope the Kagawa deal isn't being held up because we're waiting for this media whore, it would be like Senna/Hargreaves all over again :o

Well for right or wrong, wasnt it Nani and Anderson that were announced at the same time as Hargreaves (with Anderson being the one that surprised everyone and coming out of nowhere)?

Did Senna end up moving heaven and earth for Villareal (I dont believe so, but happy to be corrected)?

I'm done listening to a word that comes from over there, to me it was always very unlikely he would be coming to us, but then you hear so many 'reports' and start thinking they can't all be full of ****, can they?

I still think he'll end up at City, Chelsea makes no sense unless he's desperate to play for a london club. No manager, quite a large number of their main players are on the wrong side of 30. There's far more rebuilding to be done at Chelsea than either Utd or City.

DM perhaps if people are misunderstanding your posts (as seems to happen in here on an almost daily basis) You need to learn to communicate better?

Try leaving the wall of text at home and making you point clearly and concisely.

There is no problem with what DM posts, yeah he goes on a bit sometimes, and its occasionaly fun to go LOL DM at some of the stuff.

But it is interesting to note who he is having problems with in this case and as this person has a past history of just being plain old unpleasant and aggresive to other posters he doesnt agree with DM has no case to answer in this instance.

Well for right or wrong, wasnt it Nani and Anderson that were announced at the same time as Hargreaves (with Anderson being the one that surprised everyone and coming out of nowhere)?

Did Senna end up moving heaven and earth for Villareal (I dont believe so, but happy to be corrected)?

I'm referring to the year before, we agreed a deal for Senna but kept him hanging while we waited to see if Bayern would let Hargreaves go. In the end we got neither as Senna got bored of us messing him about and it was a year
after we finally got Bayern to sell Hargreaves (and we obviously know how that turned out in the end).

Personally I think Senna used to be a beast of a player and until Busquets came onto the scene in 2010 he was first choice for Spain, can't be bad can it ;)

Edit: @atpbx, sent any more emails to anyone recently? ;)

Last edited:
if welbeck gets it i will probably tune out of football for the next few years. no one can justify that decision let alone to take him to the euro's. there were many better options and welbeck has not demonstrated that he is good enough in front of goal to warrant this daytime he's getting.

its almost as bad as taking emile to 2010...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom