** ALL NEW (WITH RULES) Summer Transfer Window 2012/2013 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
if welbeck gets it i will probably tune out of football for the next few years. no one can justify that decision let alone to take him to the euro's. there were many better options and welbeck has not demonstrated that he is good enough in front of goal to warrant this daytime he's getting.

there's one united fan in here you may have just reduced to tears

I'm referring to the year before, we agreed a deal for Senna but kept him hanging while we waited to see if Bayern would let Hargreaves go. In the end we got neither as Senna got bored of us messing him about and it was a year
after we finally got Bayern to sell Hargreaves (and we obviously know how that turned out in the end).

Personally I think Senna used to be a beast of a player and until Busquets came onto the scene in 2010 he was first choice for Spain, can't be bad can it ;)

Edit: @atpbx, sent any more emails to anyone recently? ;)

aahh ok, sorry I had forgotten that OH took a year to arrive.

sounds like he was a beast, but there must be a reason why none of the other bigger clubs landed him? Villareal were a pretty big club for a while there I seem to recall, but they were never in the top band of clubs. Just appears strange he stayed there .....

Sky Sports are reporting that their sources say Hazard would prefer a move to Manchester United.

Hazard said earlier that he'd like everything to be sorted before he goes on holiday on the 2nd of June, so we won't have to wait too long to find out. :p

If true, I fancy us to get him.

Are Sky not just recycling what was reported yesterday in France?

If I had to guess I'd say like Nasri City have offered him a contract, he's let it leak that he wants to join United in an attempt to get us to match or better City's offer which I doubt will happen.

I'm still convinced he'll end up at City.

He seems like a bit of a prat. He's only young though so can be forgiven for not handling the situation very well. I'd obviously like to see him at United, but if it were a toss up between Hazard and Kagawa, I'd choose Kagawa.

Possibly, you never know.

I think it's more likely too. Still, we can hope.

Kagawa's agent is apparently at Man Utd trying to sort the transfer out today too, but Dortmund are trying to drive the price up (according to Twitter/German press).

Get Kagawa signed up. Fergie tends to like to get his business done before international tournaments (not that that really relates to Kagawa), so hopefully these sagas wont drag on for too long.

Hazard will be at Real/Barca in 3 years anyway. He has handled this awfully and I imagine he has put many, many people off him.

Saw a video of Dortmund's cup celebrations and a presenter asked Kagawa where he was going and one of the other Dortmund players said 'Ask Arsene Wenger'

Clutching at that straw ¬_¬

Saw a video of Dortmund's cup celebrations and a presenter asked Kagawa where he was going and one of the other Dortmund players said 'Ask Arsene Wenger'

Clutching at that straw ¬_¬

Yeah, I've seen mentions that Arsenal have had a bid accepted too but there's nothing backing it up (at all). Possible then I suppose.

Arsenal are going to struggle with appeal at the moment given how they're poised to lose their last remaining star player. Maybe.

If I had to guess I'd say like Nasri City have offered him a contract, he's let it leak that he wants to join United in an attempt to get us to match or better City's offer which I doubt will happen.

Me too.

The one thing that could potentially be in our favour is we don't know whether or not he has a long standing ambition to join a certain club. I could easily see him feeling that way about us, Arsenal as well (although I don't see how they can compete financially at all), Chelsea less so, and City obviously not.

That doesn't mean he couldn't change that view, as of today City do have a lot going for them so I could imagine him coming round to the idea of going there.

We'll have to see, it's tiresome hoping we go for specific players when often it turns out to all be paper talk and we were never really in for them in the first place.

Get Kagawa signed up. Fergie tends to like to get his business done before international tournaments (not that that really relates to Kagawa), so hopefully these sagas wont drag on for too long.

Yep last summer;

Phil Jones signed on the 13th June
Ashley Young signed on the 23rd June
De Gea signed on the 29th June

We'll get our business done fairly early like normal I would suspect and then have 1 story drag on all summer which will ultimately end I'm dissapontment (Hazard being this years Sneijder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom