** ALL NEW (WITH RULES) Summer Transfer Window 2012/2013 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Like **** they are. They may say that but they aren't a rich club are they?

Who?? Montpellier??...i dont think so, they arent anywhere close to PSG. I suppose its Montpellier's way of getting teams interested in the lad....but i dont think anyone will spend £50mill on him...probably £10-15mill max which is in Arsenals range:p

Man of Honour
Lucas Moura's agent has reiterated that Manchester United are keen to land the Sao Paulo midfielder.

The 19-year-old is widely acknowledged as one of the best prospects in Brazil, and he already has more than 10 caps for the senior team to his name.

United and Bayern Munich were linked last summer, with his agent Wagner Ribeiro claiming the pair made contact. He also revealed Inter Milan had interest rebuffed in January.

Now Ribeiro has stated once again that United are in contact, whilst also saying Inter are still keen - but he also revealed that Chelsea have joined the chase.

"I have to say that Inter, Chelsea and Manchester United have already been in contact with me about him," Ribeiro told Globo Esporte.

"He has the perfect profile to play in Europe - he's a good player, very rapid and he knows how to shoot.

"However, a possible move doesn't depend on me. You firstly have to speak with the club and then the player.

"At the moment the player wants to stay at Sao Paulo and the club don't want to sell him."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7649955/Agent-United-still-want-Lucas

There's a player I wouldn't mind at Man Utd, if he decided to move.

I'll take any creative midfielder to be honest. :o :p

Soldato
^^^ Never heard of him, hope he's better than our last 2 Brazilian midfielder's though!!

Apparently Portuguese reporters have told BBC that Gaitan is coming to United in the summer before tonight's game with Chelsea, not that one journo telling another is anything solid but it's obvious where the Portuguese press think he's going

Soldato
^^^ Never heard of him, hope he's better than our last 2 Brazilian midfielder's though!!

Apparently Portuguese reporters have told BBC that Gaitan is coming to United in the summer before tonight's game with Chelsea, not that one journo telling another is anything solid but it's obvious where the Portuguese press think he's going

He's a FM12 god. That's all I know about him! :p

Caporegime
I want Neymar at Wednesday :(

Was listening to the BBC World Football phone in (which is brilliant) and the Big Wheel and Top Brass were saying that Neymar's unbelievably good, best thing they've seen over there for a long time :(

Soldato
I want Neymar at Wednesday :(

Was listening to the BBC World Football phone in (which is brilliant) and the Big Wheel and Top Brass were saying that Neymar's unbelievably good, best thing they've seen over there for a long time :(

If no one buys him this summer, I'm going to get a Santos shirt with his name + number. I think I have a man crush on him! :eek:

Soldato
Who?? Montpellier??...i dont think so, they arent anywhere close to PSG. I suppose its Montpellier's way of getting teams interested in the lad....but i dont think anyone will spend £50mill on him...probably £10-15mill max which is in Arsenals range:p

He is the league's top scorer and supposed to be quality, not sure they're wanting to get any attention for him :p;)

Associate
I've said this here before about 6 months back, but I think it must have been ignored but don't you think Louis Van Gaal would be a great fit for Chelsea Manager. The Russian billionaire wants attractive attacking football and this is what Van Gaal is all about. Plus his got the experience to deal with players with big egos and a no nonsense approach. I'll love to see him manage in the premier league, his got huge amount of potential.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Neymar is the only player that I have seen in the last few years that might become a match for Messi. When he is in the mood he is scarily good.

Caporegime
You have to take into consideration the standard of football and the quality of opposition. What I'm saying is that he's good, but he's far from proven himself anywhere near the level of the best of the best.

Man of Honour
Neymar has a lot of promise and is clearly an extremely good player but it's fair to say he's very much unproven.

He could potentially run riot in the Premier League or it could turn out that he doesn't like the rain... :p

AGD

AGD

Soldato
There have been tonnes of lucas moura rumours linking him everywhere - his agent is just trying to get bids for the summer.

Caporegime
Neymar is an epically good player, theres no doubt about that but until he plays in the EPL or La Liga...its kinda hard to say what sort of player he could and would become so no use comparing him to Ronaldo or Messi at the moment.

At the moment, hes playing in a pretty weak Brazilian league so obviously is scoring goals galore. I know there are rumours flying around that Barca have first dibs on him so wont be surprised if he ends up there. Theres every chance that he could well end up at Real or even our very own 'moneybags' City in the EPL but i doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom