Amazon Prime sucks massive donkey balls

Soldato
I saw someone else say they got loo roll the other day too. Free is free, and I got a dual tray Tefal air fryer last week - and for a change Amazon Uselessgistics actually delivered before it got dark :).
Nice result! Are you on the Gold tier? I had a Cuktech 20,000mAh (supposedly) USB powerbank arrive today, never heard of the brand but it seems quite well made.

Soldato
You're missing the point. It doesn't have a name. It has a number. He is just refusing to display it lol.

You know I'm gonna have to stop snorting Absinth and Anno Extreme 95 Gin in the mornings as I was sure they stated their property had a name.

This whole thing smells of a #2 tbh

Soldato
You're missing the point. It doesn't have a name. It has a number. He is just refusing to display it lol.
I'm not refusing anything. It has never had the number displayed since I moved in yet funnily enough every other delivery service has managed to go to the right house every time. It's not like I'm in some backwater place that's difficult to find either. If the driver actually opened his eyes it would be bloody obvious where the correct delivery address was. I'm not sure why you're finding this so difficult but I'm hope you don't work as a courier.

Yeah, they should totally be able to guess door numbers.
Yes they should when it's right between the other two houses that have house numbers clearly displayed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom