Amazon Prime sucks massive donkey balls

Permabanned
I'm still getting next day on most Prime items, other than a few botched deliveries where they damage items in transit I don't have much issue with them.

However I no longer get weekend delivery at home, but I do in work which is slightly annoying.

Caporegime
Another vote for loving Amazon Prime and thinks it is amazingly good value, and the prime TV is outstanding, better than Netflix. I really miss Prime now i'm in a country without it.

Man of Honour
However I no longer get weekend delivery at home, but I do in work which is slightly annoying.

Is this due to location reasons or like earlier in the thread due to a databases issue and can be rectified by CS and/or re-entering the settings?

Permabanned
Is this due to location reasons or like earlier in the thread due to a databases issue and can be rectified by CS and/or re-entering the settings?

As in re-adding the delivery address? interesting, if that doesn't work I might ask CS about it in that case.

Would be great to have Saturday delivery back.

Man of Honour
I had to deselect weekend deliveries, re-add or re-select the address and then enable weekend deliveries again in the options.

Soldato
Placed an order at 11:59pm last night, delivered 10am this morning. Would have meant going to at least 3 different shops a good 10 miles out of my way after work tonight. Prime does not suck..

I've been using Prime for years now and can honestly say I have never had a reason to complain.

Man of Honour
Always get next day or same day delivery, either to me, my doorstep or the locker down the road. Couldn't be happier with the service. Have more than had my monies worth.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
wierdly I made an order on Friday and took the no hurry option for my pound credit ..it was just lawnmower and strimmer stuff

my wife ordered something Saturday and go it delivered sunday..along with my stuff that they all chucked in the same box

so my stuff only took a day and I got a credit for it

Soldato
Ordered a pair of football boots recently and the delivery time is 3 days despite them being in stock. I can't remember that ever happening on prime before

Caporegime
OP
Where do the credits go, never managed to track them down and I guess they just expire unused

You can't see them, they automatically apply themselves at the checkout. Of course most of them go to "pantry" or "ebooks" or whatever guff you're unlikely to use. It's almost as if Amazon try to hide them but enjoy the glory anyway.

Soldato
They revealed they now have over 100 million paid prime subscribers (worldwide) recently with more joining last year then in any previous year, it cant suck that badly....

Just for perspective that is roughly $10 billion a year in revenue just from prime :eek:.

Soldato
I use the local amazon locker all the time, brilliant tbh. Even does returns normally through it.

Heck if it's full I use the one about 15 miles away as it means I can still get stuff through the week when I'm at work!

Back
Top Bottom