• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
PS5 was easy to get compared to the RTX3080. I managed to get a PS5 on launch day from amazon and also got a second one from amazon 2 weeks ago for a mate.

Anectodal, trying to get a PS5 I had 12 websites open and most were down for hours. I managed to snag one because BT supplied special codes to customers.

Conversely my housemate got both a 3080 (still in a queue) and a 6800XT both from a compeitior on launch days.

You can get lucky but it's a **** show getting any of them.

Associate
Well, I don't know how. Amazon never showed any stock for me, ever.

on the first launch day amazon stock for at least 7 minutes and 2 weeks ago stock was there for around 2 minutes. I just clicked on add to basket and it was simple. With the RTX3080 it was a proper fastest click wins situation.

amazon have never crashed for such purchases

Associate
on the first launch day amazon stock for at least 7 minutes and 2 weeks ago stock was there for around 2 minutes. I just clicked on add to basket and it was simple. With the RTX3080 it was a proper fastest click wins situation.

amazon have never crashed for such purchases

Amazon did crash 2 weeks ago, they put that listing into it's own mitigation server and it started to time out at 12pm. It calmed down by 1pm when the listing was up for 60 seconds tops.

I know I lived though it :mad:

Caporegime
This is such a farcical pisstake to say the least. Seems like they're doing an nvidia and getting stock in pathetically small numbers only for them to get sold out the instant they are listed :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom