• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
Its significantly weaker at 4k than the 3080, some games around 10% slower so some people are a little disappointed. Add to that the absence of proper RTX and DLSS, and RTX 3080 is overall a more polished product with better features for the price point.
Id rather have the extra 6GB VRAM though ;) will come in to play with the newer AAA games released.

Associate
Yes, just browse the AMD website > Shop. You can buy 5000 series and 6000 series CPUs and GPUs, once in stock.

I don't want to link it as it might be against forum rules i am not sure but you should be able to find it easily.

I have donde that like million times and everything I see always redirects me to another country :(

Associate
I had my Paypal refund last night, within a couple of hours of the 'unavailable' email.

I guess debit/credit card refunds might take longer. But my experience suggests that OCUK are processing them quickly, and therefore it will be down to how quickly the banks process it.

My order still states "Order received - not yet shipped" under the OCUK account order page, so im unsure if they have really started the refund

Associate
Do we know how long it will take to get the refunds (and more importantly money hack into accounts) cant really put another £650+ down on an AIB pre order next week unless the refund has been completed :(

They said 1-3 days in most cases, as these need to be done manually one by one and it's over 1k people waiting.

Caporegime
I have donde that like million times and everything I see always redirects me to another country :(
Where are you based?

The AMD Shop does link to 3rd party sites too, hence i didn't link it.

If you can't see any 6000 series to buy direct it means there is no longer any stock.

Check the CPU section to see if it lists 5000 series CPUs to buy. I see those, but they say out of stock at the moment.

Associate
Thinking i got in at the skin of my teeth. Ordered Power Color 6800 (non xt) at 14.43 although trying to check out for 30 minutes prior. Received delivery this morning about an hour ago. Certainly looks smart. Will look nice in my 680x when its all put together ha

OcUK Staff
OP
Back
Top Bottom