• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD RX 7900 SERIES AVAILABLE & IN STOCK TODAY FROM 2PM ****(BACK ORDER UPDATES WITHIN THIS THREAD)*

Currently looking at the M28U from GigaByte but struggling to let go of my Dell as it's flawless and run the risk of playing the panel lottery.
Well at least at this stage, you have the 14 day returning thing but I know my next target is that "AW3423DWF", hoping it will be reduced in January and then I will strike.

Funny you mention this as I did look into it but many complain over the fan making a racket and put me off.
I've had the Alienware monitor since about 2 weeks after it launched - I can't really say i have heard the fan and I work on this monitor and game on it, it probably gets well over 10 hours use per day. Granted, I do game in headphones but for desktop useage I can't say its something i have noticed at all. I'm either lucky, or deaf or more likely its a non-issue thats been flamed.

Now having typed that, I have just stood up and put my ear to the top left of the monitor and at about 4 inches away this is the first I can detect it, and only when my ear is behind the panel.

I've had the Alienware monitor since about 2 weeks after it launched - I can't really say i have heard the fan and I work on this monitor and game on it, it probably gets well over 10 hours use per day. Granted, I do game in headphones but for desktop useage I can't say its something i have noticed at all. I'm either lucky, or deaf or more likely its a non-issue thats been flamed.

Now having typed that, I have just stood up and put my ear to the top left of the monitor and at about 4 inches away this is the first I can detect it, and only when my ear is behind the panel.

I believe they updated the F with a better fan profile.

Got my 7900xtx Nitro+ today. It's a beast.

Coming from a 2080ti, it's running great. Bit of coil whine, but hey don't notice with headphones on.

8pin cables were a bit of a pain , but I'll sort that another time.

Average 285fps mw2 out the box.

image.png

Got my 7900xtx Nitro+ today. It's a beast.

Coming from a 2080ti, it's running great. Bit of coil whine, but hey don't notice with headphones on.

8pin cables were a bit of a pain , but I'll sort that another time.

Average 285fps mw2 out the box.

image.png
Again, like yours and mine, fits easy into a Lian Li Lancool 2 mesh, Tidy.......

Back
Top Bottom