• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD RX 7900 SERIES AVAILABLE & IN STOCK TODAY FROM 2PM ****(BACK ORDER UPDATES WITHIN THIS THREAD)*

Got my 7900xtx Nitro+ today. It's a beast.

Coming from a 2080ti, it's running great. Bit of coil whine, but hey don't notice with headphones on.

8pin cables were a bit of a pain , but I'll sort that another time.

Average 285fps mw2 out the box.

image.png
Post in the XTX owners thread with the rig pictures. :)

Got my 7900xtx Nitro+ today. It's a beast.

Coming from a 2080ti, it's running great. Bit of coil whine, but hey don't notice with headphones on.

8pin cables were a bit of a pain , but I'll sort that another time.

Average 285fps mw2 out the box.

image.png
What CPU are you using?? A friend has this card on order running a 10900k he's trying to get 240fps @ 1080p (idiot) :)

Patiently waiting for the sapphire mba stock to turn up. Surprised there has not been a massive push to get a aio for the mba boards, given the potential hotspots.. but then i guess the smart move would to get a better clocked card for that route ‍♂️

@Gibbo Hi Gibbo, any chance you could see if someone can reply to my web note/email, unfortunately ive this heat pipe issue on my 7900 XTX and have had to revert back to my 3090 RTX currently as games keep crashing etc :(

are the issue cards being RMA'd to overclockers or AMD directly?

Cheers
James

@Gibbo Hi Gibbo, any chance you could see if someone can reply to my web note/email, unfortunately ive this heat pipe issue on my 7900 XTX and have had to revert back to my 3090 RTX currently as games keep crashing etc :(

Cheers
James

You return to OcUK via the normal RMA channels, who will get the card replaced / refunded.

Cheers
James
Sorry to hear. As excited I am to finally get my hands on the 7900 XTX, I'm also afraid it's going to be a bust

it's always been the case with early adaptors. You are beta testing the product before the final iteration hits the market a few months after as Rev 2.0
To be fair, we need early adopters as we wouldnt find out were the problems occur. You could argue there shouldnt be any problems but there always are. Its the exact same with new games. Very rarely does a new AAA game come out without some sort of bug. Yea it sucks for people to find their own products have problems but thats the way the cookie crumbles.

@Gibbo what do preorders look like for the Sapphire MBA 7900 XTX look like right now? I just got my refund this morning due to the junction temperature issue, and want to get the same card again, but will be away for a couple of weeks soon, so don't want to risk it arriving while I'm not here!

(Also, a bit frustrated that the price is now 50 quid more than I originally paid a few weeks ago..)

Back
Top Bottom