• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D retail processor has been tested ahead of launch

Caporegime
I've been scouring through the reviews but so far I have yet to find anyone testing a 5800X3D with a RDNA2 GPU with SAM enabled. If anyone finds one, please let me know and share it here. :)

This is exactly the sort of thing AMD them selves should be pushing for, if this was Intel it would have already been done because they would have pushed for it.

Permabanned
5800x3d has raised quite a bit of dust, no doubt it will sell like hot cakes, first implementation is successfull, can't wait for version 2 of 3d cache, Lisa Su mentioned that first version is only single layer or something, there will be more layers, and Hallock said future revisions will allow overclock, big cache is path that Intel will need to follow too.

Soldato
I've been scouring through the reviews but so far I have yet to find anyone testing a 5800X3D with a RDNA2 GPU with SAM enabled. If anyone finds one, please let me know and share it here. :)
Computerbase PCGH did just that. Doesn't seem to make a difference

Asus TUF RX 6900 XT, rBAR/SAM aktiviert, TDP-Lock, Dual-Ranked-RAM nach Herstellervorgabe, aktueller AMD-Grafik-Treiber, Windows 10 x64

https://www.pcgameshardware.de/Ryze...Benchmark-Preis-Release-vs-12900KS-1392948/2/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom