• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD VEGA confirmed for 2017 H1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Clearly agreed with him calling me an idiot and on top posted saying it to. Do not try and get out of it.

It is not hard to report or block people here. But to stoop down to insulting is not cool. Says more about you two then about me anyway.

I don't insult users on here like you do everyday. Like I said it's not just you. A few others are just as guilty. Spew whatever lies you want. I know for a fact there are others that feel like I do.

Have a nice day

Associate
Wow. Just read the news, Volta is beating Vega to the market :eek:

It will be the 2070 and 2080 cards. Volta is bringing a huge jump in performance like Maxwell did and the 2080 apparently will be 40% faster than the 1080Ti.

Poor Vega, what will AMD do now? :p

:D

You made me check the Nvidia thread :p

C'mon chaps lighten up! We've got over 12000 posts in this thread with such little information & so much arguing that it needs cheering up!

Soldato
I don't insult users on here like you do everyday. Like I said it's not just you. A few others are just as guilty. Spew whatever lies you want. I know for a fact there are others that feel like I do.

Have a nice day
I personally didn't find it funny, but I don't understand why you have to have a sore arse over it. Graphics cards aren't this serious.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
That was funny TNA. Made me laugh, the reactions to it, made me sad. No need for insults and whining, that's what the RTM button is for if they feel that way.
Thank you. That is all it was for, to make people laugh. A joke.

But some decided to make it personal for some reason :(

I'm don't insult users on here like you do everyday. Like I said it's not just you. A few others are just as guilty. Spew whatever lies you want. I know for a fact there are others that feel like I do.

Have a nice day
What lies? You clearly called me an idiot.

As I said, if you do not like my posts or sense of humour you can either report them or block me. No need to pounce on me with an insult when the opportunity presents itself.

Anyway, no big deal. Have a nice day to.

:D

You made me check the Nvidia thread :p

C'mon chaps lighten up! We've got over 12000 posts in this thread with such little information & so much arguing that it needs cheering up!

Chill out peeps, he said it was just a joke and I know he didn't set out to offend anyone. Is it tonight we get AMD at Computex or tomorrow night? Hopefully something gets shown at least.

Yeh gave me a fright then a giggle TNA. Ridiculous comments from wet blankets after was funny too.

Thanks guys.

Now let's move on. Not long left for Vega now :D

Associate
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement./

Oh $%£%, does it have my photo right there, next to that definition?

Soldato
I think TNA upset people who were actually thinking Volta was going to be announced for consumer at Computex, that's why people get on the defensive. If people followed this thread they would have known that the majority of posts are humorous digs, and back and forth's or links to WCCFtech (thanks Lodsa!)

It was a good effort mind, 4 stars :)

Soldato
So, just by coincidence I have tomorrow off work, to stay up late, or not, that is the question.
I'm thinking not, I love the banter in this thread, I think I'll find out what was announced here :D

Totally not worth staying up for. I really doubt they will show any meaningful benchmarks and cards wont be available for weeks yet anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom