• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Soldato
aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9EL1EvODA1MzEwL29yaWdpbmFsL0dyYW5kLVRoZWZ0LUF1dG8tVi1GUFMtMTkyMHgxMDgwLURYMTEtVWx0cmEtU2V0dGluZ3MucG5n

Plus 14% puts 3800x just above the 8700K @103.39
Yeah and just below the 9900k at stock by what 3fps or 11% for it at 5.0GHz assuming you didn't clock the Ryzen at all still. It isn't a lot between them really. Certainly wont be noticeable for anyone using a 60hz monitor.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Really can't wait for 7/7 so can finally see some proper comparisons and see how well Zen2 overclocks. Until then its almost meaningles discussing all this.

Myself personally, I just built my PC with a 2600 thats been OC'd to 4.1/4.2. So I dont really see much point upgrading atm, Im more likely to be upgrading for the 4000 or 5000 series

Soldato
Definitely going to wait for reviews. I think the edge has been taken off the excitement a little!
for me, it's not so much the edge has been taken off the excitement it's all the bullpoopery being posted and spouted. the 'leaks' which were often than not nothing more than 'back of a fag packet maths' dressed up as insider information. all that glorified lying is what is dampening the excitement currently.
i joked quite a while back that this thread should locked until more concrete information was available as it was just turning into an echo chamber. turns out the limited info released has only managed to further increase the guesses/lies/leaks/bs being thrown round. personally i'd just close this thread now till cpus released or impartial, full/wide ranging user benchmarks are released. this thread is fast just becoming a breeding ground for inaccuracies. good craic to be had in it though!

Back
Top Bottom