• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 5 rumours

Imagine paying full price at launch and then 1 week later the price cuts start

10% price cut so soon is crazy
10% is not enough, 9950x should be $500-$550 max. Its poor performance means you can go buy 7950x3d and be done with it, its unlikely 9950x3D is going to fair much better than the 9950x, hope I am wrong.

Christ... i can't watch anything that has adverts inserted every few minutes.
Basically says Zen5 benefits more from 24H2 then Zen 4, uplift on 9950X in games approx 10%, speculates MS held 24H2 back to help Intel and hinder AMD

Last edited:
Is it though? Feels like I read that after every AMD premiere of CPU and GPU architecture for a long time now... They always seem to overprice their new products and market quickly corrects them within few weeks usually.
Gotta "reward" your ignorant fans - a subscription based fanclub would be more honest though!

Basically says Zen5 benefits more from 24H2 then Zen 4, uplift on 9950X in games approx 10%, speculates MS held 24H2 back to help Intel and hinder AMD
While attributing malice to the grand masters of FUD, Microsoft, is often correct the reason might be more about helping Qualcomm with the ARM push, or even incompetence as Microsoft has so many yes-men that nobody questioned whether rolling out an AI-assisted rootkit key and image logger could possible be unsafe.

Microsoft are notorious at pushing out unsafe tech if they think it helps their dominance or they think they are behind somewhere - VBA macros in their day were pushed to make Office even more dominate and if some script kid abused them the likes of the FBI would never point any fingers at whoever left the door wide open in the first place!

Back
Top Bottom