• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 5 rumours

Intel does have access to more advanced packaging technologies than AMD which is helpful.
Yes, Intel's foundry may have become a joke but they have invested very heavily in packaging. Well suited to mix and match of internal and external foundries?

And it is far more advanced than what AMD use (well in the consumer space - MI300 is a no packaging expense spared type thing).

Still I feel it is my duty for the next few years to often repeat the words glue, superglue in relation to Intel's products because Intel PR dug themselves into that corner!

Yes, Intel's foundry may have become a joke but they have invested very heavily in packaging. Well suited to mix and match of internal and external foundries?

And it is far more advanced than what AMD use (well in the consumer space - MI300 is a no packaging expense spared type thing).

Still I feel it is my duty for the next few years to often repeat the words glue, superglue in relation to Intel's products because Intel PR dug themselves into that corner!

AMD=Glue.
Intel=Super Glue.

Back
Top Bottom