• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 5 rumours

That will be interesting to see, will that mean the end of core parking?

On another note

X670E Gen5 SSD issues

Asus response doesn't fill me with hope that they have improved their customer support issues.
I hope this is OK on X870 as I have a 4TB T700 Gen 5 and a 8TB SN850X Gen 4 bought for my new build

^That's quite shocking from Asus, basically go away and chase it up with the drive manufacturer when it's a motherboard issue that seems to be at fault. Then again why am I not surprised by their response after their customer service went down the pan years ago? Running a gen 5 drive at gen 4 speeds seems to be a cure and you won't notice the difference in speed outside of a benchmark anyway. Sucks that people paid the extra cash for a gen 5 drive only to have to run it at gen 4 speeds though. They could have saved a fair chunk of cash buying a gen 4 drive instead.

The 9900x3d will be ideal for me if it has cache on both ccds. Really is what I have been waiting for to replace my 5900x. When are these expected to release?

Last edited:
Not sure what dual 3d cache ccds will do for gaming when ccd to ccd has lantancy and clocks reduced compared to the none cache ccd so reduced performance with most tasks that 3d cache makes no difference

Let's see what these new features are

Last edited:

Such a boring platform due to the severe bottleneck of the IOD. Oh well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom