• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 5 rumours

I’ve been in this position so many times. If you can, wait and at least then you can decide with real comparison and have no regrets.

I’m not expecting too much over the current 3d CPU’s because they’re so good. Then again we might get a nice surprise.
Yeah you're right, probably won't be much difference but you never know,

The 9000 series hasn't really been well received compared to previous releases so I think there may even be further price cuts

just set 8100mhz with a infinity fabric clock of 2100mhz, pc trained ram and after a short time 20ish seconds the pc posted and got into windows, ran cinebench r23 and no errors and scored 45386 points, around a 1000 off my all time high score, so there is a slight penalty going from a fast 6000mhz cl30 kit to over 8000mhz, i dont mind too much as i rarely run stress tests anymore, games is where i have my focus on so will hop into a few and report back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom