• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD's FSR3 possibly next month ?

No he's not.... he's straw clutching.

LMAO, in your case, yes, straw clutching is one way to put it.

Maybe you should read the posts again, as per usual, same old bs with no evidence or anything to remotely back up your comments other than "amd good, nvidia bad", meanwhile I've provided more than enough actual evidence to debunk the bs.

Nvidia are definetly no saints either but AMD aren't as squeaky clean as you like to portray as evidenced many times now.

Last edited:
I think you have missed the point of those images/spreadsheet.... That's the whole point of this, to show how many amd sponsored titles didn't get dlss until HUB and gamernexus questioned AMD and then suddently, amd sponsored games started to get dlss added.

Also, amds chief gaming engineer has even made many comments before about not wanting developers to support dlss because of its "closed source nature" etc. he said this in the DF interview with Alex, same way he didn't want to support nvidias "open source" streamline solution.

And another one, remember that space shooter called boundary, was nvidia sponsored, had reflex, dlss and RT implemented and shown in previews, amd got involved as the new sponsor and low and behold, all of that got removed....

amd did some real dirty stuff with boundary there, no wonder i often find myself cheering nvidia's innovations

The "I'm always right and the tech journalists are always wrong" attitude you have is pretty funny.

You've gone off on a different tangent and Nexus is right in what he's outlined.

Funny thing is when these "tech journos are wrong", there is never any actual evidence from said people making such claims. I guess gamer nexus and HU are now nvidia shills, at least that is usually how these things go when people can't provide their own evidence to debunk them.

amd did some real dirty stuff with boundary there, no wonder i often find myself cheering nvidia's innovations

Yup, like I said, nvidia as we all know aren't saints themselves but it's foolish to think amd are any better, like I always said before, amd have no choice on how to go about their methods and the way they carry out certain practices, when you are last to market with an inferior solution by months/years, there is only one path you can go and if AMD were in nvidias position, you can bet on them doing exactly the same thing as nvidia. I predict that when/if amd start to close source their tech after investing millions into the software department and they start to match/beat nvidia solutions, the usual suspects will soon stop championing "open source" and we'll see reasons of "why should amd open source their solutions, they have invested their money and time and effort in order to provide their customers with this tech!?!".....

Last edited:
You've gone off on a different tangent and Nexus is right in what he's outlined.
You enjoy double standards?

The meltdownS that happened over multiple threads because DLSS wasn't integrated by default into every FSR game despite Nv employing that exact same route when FSR launched...

It then kicked off again because DLSS support was 'left out'/unavailable with FSR3.

The arguments made that DLSS should be available/doable because modders can do it day one, because of the market share and many more reasons...

20 updates later, CDPR enabled the old version of FSR FG....that can't run DLSS and reduces IQ, if you want DLSS+FG(in the game NV has thrown millions at) you need to re-purchase more NV hardware...

But you're giving the bug it tight.

The irony.

Last edited:
You enjoy double standards?

The meltdownS that happened over multiple threads because DLSS wasn't integrated by default into every FSR game despite Nv employing that exact same route when FSR launched...

It then kicked off again because DLSS support was 'left out'/unavailable with FSR3.

The arguments made that DLSS should be available/doable because modders can do it day one, because of the market share and many more reasons...

20 updates later, CDPR enabled the old version of FSR FG....that can't run DLSS and reduces IQ and if you want DLSS+FG in the game NV has thrown millions at you need to purchase NV hardware...

But you're giving the bug it tight.

The irony.

No idea where this rant has come from based on my short post to humbug on this particular instance of him being wrong.

I don't enjoy double standards, no.

Thanks for the reminder of why I stopped posting frequently in this section though.

Last edited:
Another mad rant from my brief post to humbug based on this specific instance of him being wrong.

That isn’t me enjoying double standards.

Thanks for the reminder of why I stopped posting frequently in this section though.

Also, if only we had some kind of fact/evidence based system to show that nvidia never stopped FSR from being integrated into DLSS/nvidia sponsored games, oh wait!

HfV6Y6sh.png

eDnEXb6h.png

And found this comment quite funny "if you go back to when FSR didn't exist" :cry:

AZo0oj0h.png

Now let us remind ourselves of amd sponsored games:

sTwnU56h.png

Thankfully microsoft provided their own version of nvidias streamline solution so means all gamers can choose what works best for their hardware without any kind of sponsorship shenagians getting in the way and also means no more "DLSS is dead!!!!" articles.

You didn't make any points for me to debate in your reply, because they weren't things I had raised with humbug. Try sticking to what he said, instead of thinking that people are watching every thread and post and trying to bring up old arguments.
C'mon mate, it's valid discussion in a thread youv'e read and commented on in relation to the topic discussed.

Last edited:
Thankfully looks like amd have updated their site now to break down which games are FSR 1, 2 and 3, unfortunately we can't see which ones are 3.1 though:

I believe the only games to have 3.1 are Sony's recent titles:

- ratchet and clank
- ghost of tshumia
- horizon forbidden west
- marvels spiderman remastered
- marvels spiderman miles morales

The next confirmed title coming out with it is god of war ragnorak. So it's not really surprising that CP 2077 has only got 3.0 given that amds own sponsored games are still mostly on old versions of FSR.

C'mon mate, it's valid discussion in a thread youv'e read and commented on in relation to the topic discussed.

Not with me, because I didn't challenge the points you made about posts in other threads. Take it up with those posters instead of asking me if I enjoy double standards because I pointed out that someone was wrong on this particular issue. Sorry I don’t keep a track of everything posted in this section.

Not with me, because I didn't challenge the points you made about posts in other threads. Take it up with those posters instead of asking me if I enjoy double standards because I pointed out that someone was wrong on this particular issue. Sorry I don’t keep a track of everything posted in this section.
Likewise.:thumsup:

Last edited:
Digital foundry's first analysis shows PSSR/FSR4 is better than FSR3, but is still inferior to DLSS

I don't doubt it, Nvidia have years head start but i feel like they are always going to be primed to say that anyway, i would like to know how they got to that conclusion given the console isn't out yet and FSR 4 certainly isn't. What are they analysing?

Last edited:
But they have nothing to analyze as we haven't seen PSSR in action and most certainly haven't seen FSR4 in action.

And this is why i don't trust them, it just seems they need any excuse to make videos about how DLSS is better, right now it is and i don't need 136 videos from DF telling me that and when FSR 4 does come out i want to be able to trust whatever the conclusion is, DF telling me DLSS is better than FSR 4 when all they have to go on is some internet videos of a PSSR preview. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
And this is why i don't trust them, it just seems they need any excuse to make videos about how DLSS is better, right now it is and i don't need 136 videos from DF telling me that and when FSR 4 does come out i want to be able to trust whatever the conclusion is, DF telling me DLSS is better than FSR 4 when all they have to go on is some internet videos of a PSSR preview. :rolleyes:

The PSSR preview was likely just Sony running the game at the quality mode and then using frame interpolation to up it to 60, I highly doubt we'll see any real videos showing PSSR until shortly before the Pro's release to hype the masses up.

Back
Top Bottom