• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD's FSR3 possibly next month ?

Soldato
Cynicism aside and the fact it's debuting in 2 totally dogshiiiite games, I can't wait to try FSR 3 frame gen as a 3090 owner.

Frame generation is pretty much the only upgrade niggle I have for even looking at the 40 series, so if FSR 3 is in any way decent it will be great.

Last edited:
Soldato
Noooo. I thought it was a given it would be open source type tech like FSR 2???? Any source to back up your doubts?

RDNA3 introduced machine learning aspects which RDNA2 lacks so I assume it will be using that? But I am still surprised DLSS3 frame generation doesn't work on an RTX3090,because I seriously doubt an RTX4060 is faster in anyway compared to that card.

Last edited:
Soldato
fluid motion thing which is frame gen, apparently, amd had this for video content in the drivers under display for my old vega 56 tho was eventually removed in drivers so i dont think that bit needs rdna3 or ai accelerators.

Back
Top Bottom