Anti War demo's this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Why is it also that anti-ar protestors think that they are the majority and are 100% correct and what everyone else says is wrong? I just saw some stupid bint on the tv complain that. Tony is ignoring the protestors in London, even though they had made such a big effort to go there.

Wait.......... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA

There are so so so many things wrong with a statement like that it makes me want to be physically sick. Does that prat not realise they are infact a minority with their views? THIS is why he isn't listening to you you muppet.

Arnie

Soldato
It annoys me seeing kids in the demonstrations when it's quite obvious the don't know what they are talking about. It's good for pro war people like me though when I see them being interviewed on TV. "It's all about oil" Haha. Destroys the point of their demonstrations straight away.

Little sods are only there so they can get the day off school. Pathetic :rolleyes:

Permabanned
Originally posted by r1cko
its pointless arguing this..

I'm coming round to that point of view now. At least I've argued the position I passionately believe is right, and if one person has been influenced against the war by my words then it's been worthwhile.

Associate
OP
Originally posted by Over Clocker
I hope as many peole survise as possible too.

btw, if you watched bbc as i type, its laughable what some protesters are saying. They obviously have no clue, and are spoiling the name of genuine protesters, perhaps people like your girlfriend.

"Why are you here today"

"i wanted to come to support my friends here, war is wrong cos people get killed."

All this was said whilst giggling!

Hmmmm. Nice. Some people aren't as good at expressing themselves as others, plus, the BBC news does have a tendancy (noticed over this whole thing) to show a fairly pro-government stance on stuff. Showing clips like that (probably one duff comment out of thousands) makes the whole anti-war thing look 'silly' which is just what the government want now.

Of course she may be indicative of the entire antiwar movement, simpering silly folk who don't know whether they're coming or going.

S

Associate
Personally I think we should treat the protesters as Saddam would.

Encircle them, shoot 95% and leave a few for interrogation.

Then gas all protestors.

Maybe then they'll learn and go

"Oh right, so thats what things are really like, man I should bug off home and thank the Primarch that I have had the chance to live in a free country."

Just my thoughts as a child of a God.

Soldato
Originally posted by dirtydog
I'm coming round to that point of view now. At least I've argued the position I passionately believe is right, and if one person has been influenced against the war by my words then it's been worthwhile.

Tony Blair is the one that matters. Don't think you have influenced him. Does that mean you are going to stop protesting now? Or are you going to try and drill it into the heads of people who don't really have a say in what goes on with the country anyway?

Public protestors....nuisances :rolleyes: (not you dirtydog, at least you argue it without being a public annoyance :D I admire that in a jedi ;))

Soldato
OHHH BUCKEYE!!!!!!!!!

Is that why the BBC only interview the anti-war protestors? Or is this just because they interview the people who make the most trouble for themselves in life?

When was the last time you saw an interview of a civilian who was pro war? Or is this just because they don't make their views as publicly ANNOYINGLY clear as the soap-dodgers.

Get off the airwaves and stop wasting our precious time.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Perturabo
Personally I think we should treat the protesters as Saddam would.

Encircle them, shoot 95% and leave a few for interrogation.

Then gas all protestors.

Maybe then they'll learn and go

"Oh right, so thats what things are really like, man I should bug off home and thank the Primarch that I have had the chance to live in a free country."

Just my thoughts as a child of a God.

Can't learn when u DEAD though can you?

Man of Honour
Unlucky to the protestors.

Again, the Iraqi civilians can't carry on living after being killed

True, but can arguably more can live when Saddam has gone, inc. war casualties, than leaving him in power to pull out peoples tonguies and place them in plastic grinders.

Soldato
Originally posted by Over Clocker
True, but can arguably more can live when Saddam has gone, inc. war casualties, than leaving him in power to pull out peoples tonguies and place them in plastic grinders.

Which is exactly why this is all necessary :) Nice to see someone sharing the same viewpoint :D hehe

Associate

Of course more can live if he leaves.

That was the point of my argument man.

I forget you are a mere mortal, perhaps I should make you a Daemon like me and bring you to my Daemon world where the land is made of ice cream!

How do you think Vanessa Feltz got that big? She is one of my Daemons, and shall destroy the world by consuming all food on the planet!

Soldato
Originally posted by MindYerBeak
War protestors throughout the world are either schoolchildren or st00dints. When asked a question by television reporters they say "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

Haven't you posted that exact same thing in another thread? :confused: I am getting an extreme case od de-ja-vu (or however you spell it hehe)

Soldato
Originally posted by MindYerBeak
War protestors throughout the world are either schoolchildren or st00dints. When asked a question by television reporters they say "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

oh come now MyB.. that cockney lady in lannnndannn made an excellent argument................. :o .....................:o .......................:D

Man of Honour
Of course more can live if he leaves.

That was the point of my argument man.

I forget you are a mere mortal, perhaps I should make you a Daemon like me and bring you to my Daemon world where the land is made of ice cream!

How do you think Vanessa Feltz got that big? She is one of my Daemons, and shall destroy the world by consuming all food on the planet!

lol, /me goes to eat icecream mmmmm

lol

sorry mate, misunderstood u i guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom