any news from macworld conference??

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Al Vallario said:
Page you linked to shows the old style Airport Express, but there are images linked to that page showing a sexy new style one :eek:
Try clearing the cache ;)

I see the new Airport Extreme.. even have the option to buy it

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Mac computers ship with built-in 802.11n wireless support either out of the box or with the installation of enabler software included with new AirPort Extreme wireless base station (see sidebar).

Enabler software for 802.11n with the Airport Extreme!!

Almost makes me want to buy it, just to try it out :D

Permabanned
Doesn't the name of the conference, being called MACWorld, kind of imply that the keynote speech should have something to do with erm... Macs? I mean if it was called AppleWorld then okay, but....

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Just thought of something too..

No iLife 07! weird, considering it's been a year-on-year thing.

Saying that, the Macworld expo lasts for 3 days.. it's just this was the main keynote (today).. so there might be small hope of more (smaller) stuff.

Associate
i am in love with the iphone.....music player, pda, most likely a sat nav software....who needs an upgrade if you have this.
only thing is ive had a few big phones, xda exec being one of them and really do not like bringing it upto my ear when on a call. Lets hope its not gigantic in size.

Permabanned
Im gonna ask what might be considered a really retarded question :-

When they say Leopard is out in the Spring, that is American spring yeah? What part of the year is that?

Man of Honour
Disappointed, I wanted a Leopard announcement. I'm not really interested in phones and TV. :(

Well, at least he didn't say he was retiring and the Apple stock went through the roof. :)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I quite like the look of the iPhone, but am perhaps more impressed with the stealth release of the airport extreme.

In fact, I may buy it and see if the 802.11n spec is worth the hype :)

Soldato
Definitely ordering the iTV (actually ordered!) and an iPhone when it comes out! Draft 802.11n can wait, until its finalised I'm not touching it with a bargepole. :D

Associate
Type_R said:
Definitely ordering the iTV (actually ordered!) and an iPhone when it comes out! Draft 802.11n can wait, until its finalised I'm not touching it with a bargepole. :D

What's the point of iTV in Uk when Itunes doesn't sell films/tv shows?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I thought it was in a final stage... as in, if they changed it now it would have to be HUGE which many people don't see happening.

Besides, whats £140 amongst friends ;)

Back
Top Bottom